Part 1

Caroline-I was waiting for dad to be back with Bella all week I have been stress cleaning the heck out of this house I think this house looks like nobody ever lived in it! The house smelled like roses and vanilla my phone started ringing and I answered it

Caroline-"hey dad!"

Charlie-"hey care! Can you start cooking dinner me and Bella are almost there!"

Caroline-"of course I can! Does she want anything?"

Charlie-"she said anything good!"

Caroline-"k I can do that! Love you dad bye!"

Charlie-"love you to sweetheart!"

After I hanged up I walked into the kitchen and started cooking I am going to make Bella's favorite pasta spaghetti bolognas and for a drink i made my special pink lemonade and then I started on dessert For dessert I am making a triple layer strawberry cake with is three layers of strawberry cake with strawberry whip cream in the middle of the cakes frosted with pink icing and written on top with white frosting said "welcome home Bella!" With pink sugar on top after the pasta was done I rinsed it out and returned it to the pot then added everything else and it was done.

I quickly set the table and smiled I did good! I heard the rumble of dads car and looked out the window and smiled I saw Bella's straight hair witch she always straightened I walked outside and I saw Bella look at me with wide eyes and her mouth dropped I laughed and waved

Bella-after dad picked me up from the airport he called Caroline when we were almost their after he hanged up he smiled at me "care bear is making dinner knowing her she will probably make sure it's perfect she has been stress cleaning all week the house looks like someone doesn't even live in it!" He joked I laughed "that sounds like care!" I said he smiled and took my hand I squeezed it I really did miss my dad he smiled "we missed you Bella! Caroline has been making sure your room and everything is perfect she bought you new makeup hair stuff and a whole new wardrobe! I think everyone at the mall probably knows her name!" He joked I laughed "well she probably did amazing!" I said he smiled "she did the room is perfect her bedroom is in the attack and it's more like a living space actually!" He said I chuckled "well we know care her room has to be perfect for all her needs!" I joked he chuckled we pulled up at the house and I took my time looking it over the grass was fresh and green and freshly mowed there was flowers planted by the house with green bushes the two story White House looked homey and the porch had a bench swing and some pots full of flowers we got out and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped a little when Caroline stepped out she smiled and waved she looked perfect! Her blonde hair was curled and she had on some grey
Skinny jeans a black top with a blue jean jacket with black high heeled boots she walked towards us and captured me in a hug I rested my head in between her shoulder and neck inhaling her scent she smelled like Roses and vanilla it is the best scent in the world! Well to me... She hugged me tightly "I missed you so much! You will love it here!" She said happily pulling away I instantly missed her hug when Caroline hugs you light and warmth wraps you up in a blanket we walked inside and her and dad took my stuff upstairs and into my room I'm guessing the house smelled so good! Like heaven! I walked into the kitchen and my jaw dropped their was my favorite drink salad and pasta was on the table and on the kitchen counter was my favorite cake! Caroline walked downstairs and giggled "I'm glad you like it! Well let's eat! I'll help you unpack after dinner and desert!" She said I nodded and smiled after we ate witch was the best meal I have ever had dad let us go upstairs and bond while he watched baseball after me and her cleaned the dishes we walked upstairs she paused outside what I'm guessing is my door and grinned "I really hope you like it bells!" She said I smiled and hugged her "I will love it care!" She said she smiled and opened the door my jaw dropped the room was.... Perfect!

Caroline-I opened the door and we walked in Bella's jaw dropped as she looked around the room I really hope she likes it she smiled at me "it's perfect care! Thank you!" She said I smiled and hugged my sister "your welcome Bella!" I said we unpack...

Caroline-I opened the door and we walked in Bella's jaw dropped as she looked around the room I really hope she likes it she smiled at me "it's perfect care! Thank you!" She said I smiled and hugged my sister "your welcome Bella!" I said we unpacked her books movies and music on her white book shelves and unpacked her clothes and shoes in her closet on her vanity I organized her makeup and hair things and jewelry I smiled everything was unpacked I smiled and hugged my sister "I'm going to bed! We have school tomorrow I'll help you get ready tomorrow!" I said she smiled and hugged me "thank you Caroline!" She said I smiled "anything for my sister!" I said I walked out of her room and upstairs into my room I got my pjs and took a shower I then put on my pjs and crawled into bed and did my homework when I was done I organized it all and put it in my bag and feel asleep.