Part 2

Caroline-I woke up to a knock on my floor board groaning i got up and opened the hatch to see Bella knocking she smiled tiredly "dad has went out to get breakfast he said he will be back so we should be ready!" She said I nodded "okay you will be riding with me in my car but dad is taking you to get a car after school!" I said she squalled and nodded I chuckled and closed the hatch I got a black dress that went a little bit above my knees a grey long sleeved sweater that was as long as the dressed a strapless bra and some underwear and walked inside my bathroom and laid them neatly on the counter I took a shower then blow dried my hair then curled my hair I then did my makeup witch was brown eyeshadow black eyeliner close to my lashes to make them look fuller and some Rosy pink lipstick I then put in rose earnings and a necklace with a small owl on it and some rings I then put on my flats and grabbed my bag I put all my homework in it and umbrella as it was looking cloudy but dry I then made my bed and opened up my hatch and walked down the attack stairs I walked into the kitchen and sat on a chair that was near the counter and watched a shane Dawson Video as I waited for Bella to come down and dad to come home with are breakfast.

Bella-after care told me dad was going to take me to get a car after school I was so happy! I walked back inside my room I really loved it care did a really good job I loved the whole house actually they moved like a few years ago but this is the first time I have seen it that wasn't in pictures I grabbed blue skinny jeans a red long sleeved shirt with a white tank top for underneath the shirt and my undergarments I walked inside the bathroom and took a shower I then blow dried my hair and straightened it I then got dressed and did my makeup witch was brown eyeshadow a thin line of black eyeliner some mascara a little bit of blush and for the finishing touch of makeup some pink lipstick it was a light pink of course! I then put on a silver necklace witch a white pearl charm and some simple silver hoop earrings I put on some black boots and a black leather jacket and rolled the sleeves up to my elbows I then put everything I would need for school in my bag and walked downstairs and into the kitchen I saw care watching YouTube videos I smiled and sat next to her "what is the school like?" I asked she smiled "it's like any other school but it's a lot better we are the timber wolves if you didn't know we have a cheer team witch i am the captain of we also have the swim team,football team,baseball team,volleyball team and the soccer team we have a school news paper and we also have a advice column in the news paper so the advice person that does the column in the paper can answer that persons question we also have a lot of school activities and events we also have a lot of town events to! And then we have the forks grill witch is we're almost everyone goes to hang out or eat and the school food is so good!" She said I smiled and nodded maybe moving to forks isn't that bad i am finding myself loving it here more then I loved being in phenix we heard the door open and dad walked into the kitchen we a bag and a holder with three drinks he sat them down at the dinning table "I didn't know what you liked bells so I just got you what Caroline gets sorry if you don't like it!" He said I smiled and hugged him "I'm sure it will be amazing is this from forks grill?" I asked as we all sat down he nodded "yep!" He said I grabbed my food and drink it was blueberry and strawberry pancakes with maple syrup and whip cream on it with a large hot chocolate with whip cream and this chocolate syrup on top Caroline has good taste in food! I took a bite and moaned a little "this is so good! I really have to go to the grill and try their launch foods!" I said Caroline laughed "we can have a sister day sometime during this month and we can have launch there and then do whatever else we will plan!" Caroline said I smiled "I would really like that!" I said.

Caroline-after we were all done with breakfast me and Bella grabbed are bags and hugged dad goodbye we got in my baby witch is my car and I drove to school when we pulled up in a parking spot Bella's jaw dropped "wow..." She whispered I laughed "it's pretty cool isn't it!" I said she nodded as she looked at the school