》1 chapter《

Nobody's POV

As Sakura coles her eyes, everything was dark. She didn't feel anything...

At the end of war, other was looking for her.
They askes Hinata to look for her with byakugan.

"I found Sakura-san!" Hinata said as she started to run in Sakura's way. Other followed her hoping that Sakura is okay... along with team Taka.

Hinata stopped... she could feel tears on her red checks and she placed her hand on her mouth.

"What is wrong Hina-" Ino tried to ask but then she saw Sakura's body on grass.
She was shocked.

They couldn't believe what they saw. Sakura was lying on grass, closed eyes with little smile on her face... hopping that she died like real shinobi.

"Sakura-chan" The blonde boy mumbled sadly not believing. He was shoked, his (ex) love and teammate was lying on grass... not moving.

"Karin" Sasuke said... maybe he didn't show emotions, but he cares about Sakura. His heart torn apart, but he didn't know why.

Karin came to Sakuras body looking for her puls... but nothing. She was dead.

As Karin let sigh and stood up, she turned to other members. The red headed girl looked all them with sad eyes.

"Sakura... she is dead" Karin mumbled as she fixed glasses.
They looked shocked. Naruto couldn't believe. Sasuke was thorning apart, but still, he didn't know why.
The blonde was in tears, their friend died.

"Sakura-chan... this isn't real... this can't be" Naruto mumbled sadly, he really couldn't believe that his (ex) love died during war and he wasn't there to protect her.

But no one knows that she was happy. She died like real shinobi, that part they didn't knew.

"How we gonna tell this to Lady Tsunade?" Ino asked, wiping tears.
All of them didn't know how. How will they do something like that?
Telling fifth hokage that her best student died?

Hinata was too shocked to say something. She knew that Naruto loved that girl since they were little, she cared abouth his feeling even if it means that he will be with other girl. Everything she wanted for him is that he is happy, but this will kill him... thorn him apart.

What about Sasuke? Yeah, he wore emotionless expretion, but inside he was broken. Like someone taken his heart away. Maybe even worst.

Ino, she couldn't move. She saw her best friend and rival in same time lying on grass not moving.

And others were shocked.

But the worst problem was Tsunade.

They didn't know what to do. It was the worst problem.

Naruto slowly came to Sakura's lifless body and he could feel tears falling.
Even thinking and looking at her made him cry.
She was his first crush. His teammate. He loved her. If only she knew how much he loved her.

The blonde boy lift up Sakura's body in bridal style and started walking. Tears were runing down and his heart was broken.

Other just followed him behinde...

Their heads were down.

---

"Where you all been?" Tsunade yelled when she saw them. She could say that other were too upset.

Then she noticed... the pinkette...

She could move for several minutes.

Then female hokage looked at them.

"What happend to Sakura?" Tsunade asked them quetly.

"She died" Ino replied with her hand on her heart.
All broken, the blonde kunoichi burst in tears again.

Naruto set the pinkette down looking at her peacefully face and little smile on her face.

Again, they didn't know why and how she could smiling when she is dead.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't protect her" The blonde boy mumbled looking at her.

Hinata noticed that he is upset, more than others. She came to him. Comfort him and help him.

Hinata couldn't watch him upset. It breaks her heart.

Sasuke was upset too. He lost one more persone...
But there was Karin.

Yeah, she was happy and upset in same time.

Why happy? She knew that Sasuke have feeling for Sakura and she hated that.
And other hand, she couldn't watch what she did. She was angry on herself.

Suigetsu was looking at Karin. He knew that maybe she did something or maybe not. He was upset knowing that Sakura died. The girl who loves Sasuke.

Ino was breakin' apart again and again, watching her best friend rival like that.
She couldn't help herself. She was dying inside.

And others? Yeah, some of them cried, like Lee, some of them was breaking, but still trying to be strong, like Tenten.

Both of them was destroyed inside. Losing their friends was most painful moment in ther lifes.

Tsunade looked like she was dead. She was, but inside.

"I hate myself" she said. Everyone looked at her.

---

First chaper is over.
I hope you enjoyed.
Sory if it is short but I am lazy.
And sorry for my grammar.

~diana