MiniLadd x Reader PT. 1

*Your POV*

I place my beanie firmly on my head, then smile at my reflection. I see my (Y/HC) hair with my black beanie topping it, along with my black converse. 

I also have a touch of makeup, but not much. It's only comicon after all. My beanie has a cat face on it, as well as my converse. 

I step out of my hotel room, then head to the elevator. I see a tall dude standing there, so I wait a tiny ways behind him. 

I hear the ding of the elevator, so I step in. I keep as far from the guy as possible. "Comicon?" he asks. I nod, then face the wall. 

"Nice shirt." he compliments. I look down at my shirt, seeing it's MiniLadd's special edition shirt. I look up and nod again, but slightly freeze when I see Mini standing on the other side.

He smiles at me, so I look away with a smile as well. I dig my phone out of my pocket and hold it up to him, too scared to speak. "Selfie?" he asks. I smile and nod.

He motions for me to get next to him, so I do. He crouches to my level, so I swipe my camera on and smile a somewhat shy smile. 

"What's your name?" he asks. "(Y-Y/N)" I mutter while stuttering. "It's nice to meet you." he says, but the ding ruins my happy moment. 

He lets me out first, so I step out and wait on him. He walks beside me, so I continue on. I continuously peek over at him from the corner of my eye.

I look over at him again, only to see him doing the same. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I tease. He turns red, then says "I could be saying the same for you." I giggle and nod.

"But then it wouldn't be original." I tell him. He laughs, then replies with "Who said I was original? My name is MiniLadd for crying out loud."

I laugh again, but gasp when I see Starbucks. I start walking towards it, but Craig grabs my arm. "I'll take you there afterwards, deal?" he whispers to me. I blush at the thought of going on a date with him.

"But, but-" I begin. "No buts." he interrupts. I start to laugh, but try to hide it. "What?" he asks, oblivious to what he said. "You said no butts!" I yell, then double over laughing. 

He lets out a little laughter, but then picks me up over his shoulder and continues walking. Damn, he's strong.

I start to struggle and say "I gotta wiggle mah booty!" He laughs, then sets me down. "What, is this Dead By Daylight now?" he jokes.

I nod and say "I escaped didn't I?" He smiles and shakes his head. I go wide-eyed and start running into the entrance. 

I watch him run past me as I blend in with a poster behind me. I turn, but see it's Mini's booth. Well, I'm fucked. 

I watch him look around a bit, but shrug and turn to come back over here. I search frantically for a place to hide, but no luck. 

When he gets here, he smiles. "No escape." he teases. I laugh and get out from the booth. I know I'm not supposed to be back there without permission. 

He grabs my wrist, making me turn to face him. "Meet me here when they begin to close up, okay?" he says. I smile and nod, giving him a quick hug before going. 

I run over to where Markiplier is supposed to be, and wait in line.

*Time skip brought to you by a man eating tacos to get revenge? Geminibeatz suggested this XD*

I walk away from the madness of the other booths and head back towards Mini's. It's all the way across the building and this place closes in five minutes. I push past a few people, then start up in a light jog.

I begin running, only to get stopped by security. "Haven't I told you before no running?" he asks, eyeing me. "Wha-?" I begin, but get interrupted by him grabbing me. 

He walks towards the front of the door, so I begin to struggle. "Craig!" I yell, hoping he can hear me. He looks over the heads of the people in front of him and jump the table.

"Hey, sir. She's with me." Mini tells the security guard. The guy looks down at Craig's pass, seeing he's got a VIP pass. He sets me down, but doesn't take his eyes off me. 

"What'd you do?" he asks, chuckling a little. " I was just jogging, and he stopped me. I guess he mistaken me for someone else cause he asked if he's stopped me before."

His hand slips into mine, probably cause he knows the guard is still watching us. I turn to face the guy, seeing he is still watching. Creep.

I turn back to the booth and begin shaking my booty. Craig starts laughing, making me blush. "Just gotta check." I turned and saw he's gone, making me feel relieved.

I watch as Craig takes pictures with his fans before the people come around saying it's time to close up. 

I help Mini pack up, then we take our leave as well. "Bitch! You promised me Starbucks but now it's closed, dammit!" I yell, slapping his arm playfully. 

"We can go tomorrow, I promise." he says, chuckling. "I can tell you can't keep your promises!" I yell again. He grabs my shoulder and kisses my cheek, then says "That's the seal, okay?" 

I blush and stay quiet for the rest of the walk. "Shit, I broke her" he teases. I stop, making him stop. He starts to turn around, but I motion for him to stay facing forward with my finger.

I run and jump onto his back, making both of us laugh. He wraps his arm around my legs for extra support, then turn back towards town. 

"Where the hell are you going?" I ask. "I'm taking you to get some ice cream. The ice cream parlor is open until midnight on the weekends." he replies, making my eyes light up.

 Sure, it's not Starbucks, but that's okay. It's a close second.

-----

YAY! CHAPTER! NOT AUTHOR'S NOTE! OMG! SO HAPPEH! This was requested by RossomeQueenSkittles and evanlirious. I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll be sure to try and update again tomorrow! Love you all, bye :)