Bad Things Happen When I Get Bored

It was around 2 pm. You were sitting on a bed in a motel room. Sam and Dean were at the table reading lore books, and you were texting Lucifer. You were bored, so what else would you do?

(y/n): Hey Luci. What's up?
Lucifer: Not much. And don't call me that.
(y/n): Wanna mess with the Winchesters?
Lucifer: What do you have in mind?
(y/n): Just pop in and kidnap me. They'll freak out and we can do something less boring.

You didn't get any reply for a few minutes, and we're starting to wonder if the text even went through. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around you, and you screamed in surprise as Lucifer teleported you to an art museum. (Sorry if you don't like art museums, I was just drawing so this is what came to mind.)

You walked around for a while, looking at paintings and sculptures. You got bored of it, so you went to the gift shop to look around. You found a sketch book with a pretty covor, and a giant eraser shaped like a fox. You wanted to get them, but didn't have enough money. (That crap is expensive. It's ridiculous!)

"Luciii! I wanna get these, but I don't have enough moneeey!" you whined like a five year old.

"Not a problem," Lucifer replied quietly as he grabbed your arm, and teleported you once again.

This time when you opened your eyes, you were at a zoo. You shoved your new stuff into your purse, and pulled out your phone to take pictures of the animals.

"So (y/n), is this better than spending the day with those boring old Winchesters?" Lucifer grinned at you at you as you pulled him toward the polar bears. (*screaming because of cute bear feets*)

*time skip brought to you by my laziness*

You spent the next couple hours looking at the animals, and once found yourself in a gift shop holding something (a stuffed polar bear) that you wanted, but didn't have enough money for.

"I feel like we've been here before," you and Lucifer burst out laughing, and he put his arm around your waist, teleporting you away once again.

You found yourself standing in a park while the sun was setting. You decided to walk around and try to catch some pokemon. (because that's what you do on dates) After a while you got tired, and sat on a bench to watch the sun set. Lucifer put his arm around your shoulders, and you sat in silence for a while. Soon the sun had gone down, and you could see the stars.

"You know, (y/n)," Lucifer decided to speak up, "I had a really good time with you today."

"Yeah," you couldn't help but agree with the fallen angel. "I got free stuff too. Best day ever."

"We should do this more often," he suggested lightly.

"Definitely," you said intensely. You glanced at your watch to check the time. Seeing as it was nearly 11, you decided you should probably get back to the motel.

"I hate to break it to you, Luci, but if you keep me any longer, the boys might get too worried," you informed him sadly.

"Yeah," Lucifer stood up, offering you his hand. "I guess so. Good night, (y/n)."

He kissed your lips, short and sweet, and teleported you back to the motel parking lot. You gave him a hug before he disappeared, and you walked into the motel room like nothing ever happened.

(a/n): Good luck explaining this one to Sam and Dean. You're on your own.

Ok so sorry for cappy writing, boringness, blah blah blah. I'm tired and honestly not trying very hard right now. Thanks for reading! Bye.

~Lucifer