Hugs

Hey look, I'm still alive.

  You were crying. Nothing new there. A combination of severe depression and not seeing Lucifer for almost a month left you crying most nights.

  You texted him, of course, but it just wasn't the same as actually talking to him. You missed watching movies and hitting him with pillows when he wouldn't shut up during the movies. The more you thought about Lucifer, the more you cried. To make matters worse, Netflix wouldn't load on your tv. (Netflix won't load on my tv, and I'm very upset about it.)

  You scrolled through your phone, looking for something to distract you, for so long that you had forgotten your tv was still on. That is, until Netflix finally started working again. (Gods I wish it would. Lucifer, come fix my tv.) You jumped when (whatever show) started playing loudly on the other side of your room. You nearly screamed when you felt someone put their arms around your waist.

  Lucifer wrapped his wings around you. "Why are you crying? Who do I have to kill to fix this?" he asked quietly.

  You sighed and tried to ignore the fact that you probably looked terrible, "Please don't kill anyone, Luci."

  He wasn't satisfied with your answer. "Fine, but why are you crying?"

  "I just missed you," you said, hoping he didn't somehow already know you've cried about this more than once.

And then I run out of ideas for things to write. You guys just cuddle for a while and take a nap. Bye.

~Alex