Dreaming

A/N The picture is Cas as a bunny. I drew him yesterday, and I love him. So this story is based of real life & I'm really fucking freaked out.

You hadn't even realized that you'd fallen asleep until you sat up very quickly and suddenly, and your realized you couldn't breathe properly. You checked your phone and saw that it was almost 7 p.m. It was early for you to be asleep, but what's stranger is that you'd been sleeping for at least an hour already.

You finally regained your ability to breathe after a few minutes. Shaking slightly, you tried to remember what had caused this. You closed your eyes and saw a strange man with short blonde hair and blue eyes.

He was standing in front of you in a room that was almost completely dark, lit only by the fire under his feet. He walked slowly toward you, each foot step leaving glowing patches with small flames on the floor. Red and black feathers trailed through the flames. You couldn't move.

"Who are you?" you asked him, trying to keep your voice from shaking.

"I am Lucifer," he replied, cupping your cheek in his hand, "and I have been waiting for you for a very long time."

He leaned in, and you thought he might kiss you, but you were unable to remember anything else, if anything had even happened past that point. You sighed in disappointment and opened your eyes. Slightly worried about your own sanity, you decided to listen to some music to distract yourself. You opened your computer, put your headphones on, and git on YouTube to listen to (your favourite song).

A/N Then you opened wattpad on your phone and started writing this, but with Lucifer from Supernatural instead of the guy you actually saw.  In the last dream he didn't say who he was, and I couldn't talk. He just said "I've been watching you." So anyways, let me know what you think and whether or not I should make this one a couple chapters longer.

~Lucifer (needs a hug.)