Dreaming Part 2

You were standing in the same room as before. You didn't see Lucifer at first, but when you turned around, you saw him stretching his wings. He didn't say anything. You just looked at each other for a few minutes. He walked closer to you.
"You know," he started slowly, "I can't remember what I was going to say to you."
You tried to keep a straight face, but couldn't stop yourself from laughing. His feathers twitched and he looked around nervously. You did the same, noticing more than you had when you first got there. There was a soft blue glow in the room, and Lucifer was no longer standing in fire.
It was colder in the room than it had been the previous time you were there, and you shivered. Lucifer stepped closer and let his wings brush against your arm.
"How did you get back here?" Lucifer asked suddenly. "I didn't summon you."
You just shrugged, afraid to say anything to the devil.
"You don't have to be scared of me, you know," he told you, as if he had read your mind.
Lucifer looked like he was going to say something, but your alarm clock woke you up before you could hear what it was.

A/N So here. I had an idea, but totally forgot it as soon as I started writing. Anna, let me know if you have any ideas.

~Reasonably Happy Lucifer