4/3/1987

The droid is almost finished, but sadly the king is having second thoughts about the whole thing. I knew this droid was a waste of time from the start but, I was starting to get curious on what would happen. But that doesn't matter right now, I am still trying to get my idea out to the king, but now doesn't seem like the best time.
But for now I will be taking a week from the lab and spend the weekend at my home. I have to boys and they are quite a riot. I honestly have no idea how my wife does it.

I have finally been able to get away from them for a while. I'm actually hiding in my closet for the moment, oh no, my oldest has just walked into the room, he's getting closer to the door. Looks like my moment to myself will all go away soon. Oh know here he-

***

Ok I'm back, my son wanted to play for a while.cant really blame him though, I have been gone for quite some time now. My oldest is five, his name is Sans. He reminds me of a cat. He's really energetic at times but then he sleeps for hours on end. My younger son , Papyrus is a curious little thing, he likes to get into EVERYTHING. And he has a fascination with fire. (I need to have a talk with him on that later.) but he Isn't even one yet, so I can understand his curiosity about the world.

But anyway. It is getting late and I need to help my wife put our kids to bed. I'll have more activity when I'm back at the lab.

Dr. Gaster singing off