4/14/1987 (Waterfall)

Waterfall is just as I expected it to be. Damp, Dark and beautiful. They were populated with echo flowers. They are quite fascinating. They repeat the last thing they heard over and over. I gathered a few to study. As for the residents problems... I didn't really ask. No one there seemed to want to talk. There was a nice farm. It only sold snails. I don't know what monsters eat snails but they had a lot of business going on around there so I'm assuming lots. The family said they were to busy. If drowning yourself in music and singing the most god awful pop songs is what you call being busy. I also came across a species I'v never seen. A Tem. I'm not planning on going any further into my studies involving them. I was about to go home when I started to loose hope. Then I met a shopkeeper. He was an old turtle named Gerson. He had much knowledge about the war. I wanted to ask at least a notebook full of questions. But I decided to leave him alone. Besides he didn't even remember half the stuff he wanted to tell me. He was also taking care of little girl. She was pretty hot headed and challenged me to a fight.

But I am getting quite tired. So this is
Dr.Gaster signing off.