Letting Go (Part 2)

~Adrien POV~

"His name is......A-A-Adrien Agrest".

Her words slapped me hard on my face. Me. She loved me. For 3 YEARS. How come I never noticed. The way she stuttered around me and always ran away from me. She was nervous around me. How could I be so blind so... Oblivious. I really do deserve a slap. I hurt my princess's feelings. "Chat......chaaaaat....kittyyyyy........helllloooo" Marinette voice repeated stopping breaking my train of thoughts. 

"Hm?" I say back.

 "Kitty what's wrong?" she asked with a worried look possessing her face.

 "No, nothing just thinking" I sighed with my head dropping to face the floor involuntarily. Her thumbs find their way to my chin lifting it up, turning my gaze to her beautiful bluebell eyes that were now looking at my forest green ones.

 "Kitty you know you can tell me anything," she said with her pink lips forming into a warm reassuring smile. I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding in, well....up to now. "It's just.......know how you feel, but in my case, I made it crystal clear that I love her, but she always ignored me" and with that a feel a warm tear escaping my eyes.

She holds out her hand open ready to take me in them. Without any second thoughts, I dive into the safest arms that have ever been in with salty water spilling from my eyes just how water spills from the Niagara waterfalls. She gave me a gentle squeeze after a while which made me calm down. "Do you have any advice for me?, I feel hopeless..." I said while breaking away from her embrace.

 "I don't know Chat, maybe just letting go of her, and look for a new girl that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated", "I know it won't help a lot but, that's what I'm doing, letting go of Adrien and look for another boy" she sighed with a sad expression on her face. There was a long comforting silence before Marinette broke it."Hey, let us go watch a movie or something, maybe it will help us take things off our minds for a bit Plus my parents are on a vacation in America for 1 month, so we have the whole house to our self?" she says with a giggle.

"yeah sure" I reply with a wide smile.

"Race you to the couch downstairs" she laughed and shot out of the room in a blink of an eye. 

"Hey! No fair, you started before me" with my last word I ran as fast as I can only to see her lying on the couch with a proud smile on her face stretching from ear to ear. I smirked at her, her expression suddenly dropped, as I slowly walked over to the couch. "So, My princess was faster than me huh? well, I think my princess deserves a little prize, doesn't she?" I said while crawling over her on the couch positioning myself on my knees with my hands on either side of her head making sure to block all the possible ways for her to escape.

 "Ki-kitty what are you doing?", Marinette with yer face turning bright red at the position we were in. I started to slowly lean in to nuzzle Into her neck. She gasped at my action but the gasp soon turned into a moan, "ch-chat". I smirked at her.

"My princess likes it when I nuzzle into her neck".

"N-No I mean Y-Yes, I meant M-Maybe, I-I mean I-I-I nev-ver s-said an-anything ab-bout the-that bef-fore" she stuttered as bright red covered her whole face. I chuckle at her reaction, she blushes more, if that's even possible, damn she looked cute, why didn't I notice that earlier. I snap back to reality. 

"well, if my Purrrincess liked it when I nuzzled into her neck...she will LOOVVEE it when I do this" I purred with a smirk capturing my lips as I think of what I'm gonna do to her next. 

CLIFFHANGER AYYYYYYYE.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH 🦄🦄

Lolz ik, I'm SUCH a nice Berson. I love you too ❤️💁🏻. hope you liked the chapter, if you did vote and commet ☄ what you think about it. And before I go I just wanted to thank Owlkeys and EpicMorninglory, for being the main inspiration along with the show itself for me to start writing this story and for being like the best friends anyone could ask for. Don't forget to check out their stories and follow them. 🦄🦄❤️ (Yes I'm gonna say that every chapter cuz they're like literally the only ppl I talk to and they're kinda my only friends  cuz I have no life. Sad. Ik )

Anywayzzzzzzz.....🐝🐝🐝🐝

I Love you all, no matter your gender, sexuality, nationality. if you have a problem you can pm me ill be more than glad to help you, or even just listen to you.

I love you all

you iz smart

you iz bootiful

you are ameowzing (*wink wink* *nudge nudge* see what I did there)

most importantly of all, you iz UNIQUE NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYZ.

Hugs, kisses and all love ❤️🙃😘

                                                 ~🙈Sherryberry🍓