Letting go (part 3)

WARNING, THINGS ARE GOING TO GET RATHER KINKY AND FREAKY HERE, IF YOUR AGAINST THIS TYPE OF STUFF, STOP READING.NOWW!!! 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

~Third Person POV~

Chat Smirked at Marinette. "well, if my Purrrincess liked it when I nuzzled into her neck...she will LOOVVEE it when I do this" he started Leaning going in for a kiss. Marinette blushed and her eyes widened as their lips touched, she closed her eyes embracing the speaks and the warm feeling that took over her body and deepened the kiss.

As they deepened the kiss, Marinette wrapped her arms around his neck, her hands ran through his hair tugging it slightly. In result, Chat moaned into their kiss causing her already wet pants to become even wetter. Chat was nearly laying on Marinette now, he was playing with her hair as his tongue was trying to get into her mouth, she felt his tongue and allowed it to enter.

While she was distracted by the kiss, he trailed his hands down her body and wrapped around her lower waist. She felt his hands and slightly gasped, he smiled at her reaction. They returned to the kiss. Mari moaned "kitty" into the kiss, it was muffled but Chat could tell she was on cloud 9. They both pulled away panting slightly while looking into each other's eyes. She pulled him in again and kissed him passionately, he was shocked at her actions but wasn't complaining.

He kissed her back passionately his eyes widen when all of a sudden her hips bucked slightly, she blushed bright red when it happened. " S-Sorry".

He smirked at her "don't worry about it princess, you just want this Kitty".

Her eyes widen at his words "W-What" she blushed.

 "Purrrincess, don't act all innocent, you know what I mean" she smirked at her.

He smiled then leaned in to kiss her again, his hands trailing down her waist. His hips rub against her causing the lower part if his suit to become tighter, she moaned slightly into the kiss And her hands ran through his hair.

He groaned as he ground into her, the lower part of his suit was extremely tight by now. "M-Mari" he moaned her name quietly as he went faster and faster. Marinette became wet down and moaned loudly into the kiss. They stopped, he was on his knees and hands over Marinette, they were both panting.

"Purrrinces" chat spoke to get her attention, "Mhm?" she replied showing she was concentrating on him. " Marinette-"

Beep Beep Beep

"really plagg? Now? SRSLY?"

Beep Beep Beep

"Awww I guess the kitty has to wait" Marinette giggled.

"I guess so, wouldn't want the Chat out of the bag would we" Chat said grinning.

 "Ya sure we don't" Marinette laughed at his lame attempt to make a pun. "See you tomorrow purrrincess" Chat went up to her room exiting through her window making his way to the place called "home" to detransform and go to sleep, except he could because a certain girl was occupying his mind. and this time it wasn't ladybug. (a/n except she is biiiiiiitch)

hey guys, I know pretty boring ending right. 

Anyway, Hope you liked the chapter which I know some of you little nasties did.  if you did plz vote and commet ☄ what you think about it. And before I go I just wanted to thank   Owl key and EpicMorninglory , for being the main inspiration along with the show itself for me to start writing this story and for being like the best friends anyone could ask for. Don't forget to check out their stories and follow them. 🦄🦄❤️ (Yes I'm gonna say that every chapter cuz they're like literally the only ppl I talk to and they're kinda my only friends cuz I have no life. Sad. Ik )

Anywayzzzzzzz....🐝🐝🐝🐝

I Love you all, no matter your gender, sexuality, nationality. if you have a problem you can pm me I'll be more than glad to help you, or even just listen to you.

I love you all

you iz smart

you iz bootiful

you are ameowzing (*wink wink* *nudge nudge* see what I did there)

most importantly of all, you iz UNIQUE NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYZ.

Hugs, kisses and all love ❤️🙃😘

                              ~🙈Sherryberry🍓