21: Moving Pictures

|P A T R I C K |

when I woke up, I immediately cupped the other side of the bed, seeing me in my clothes again, with blankets draped over half of my body. I scanned the whole room seeing no one but these damn eye irritating sunlight.

I immediately stood up seeing no trace of what happened last night. The whole room was fine, everything. It was clean, no traces of clothes or even piece of lingerie or something. 

I sighed and opened the doors in the bathroom, seeing no one again, and the other on the next bedroom but I found none, next and I saw no one again.

"Patrick you're up!" A girl's voice wakened my senses and immediately faced her, it was Sophia.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her half-irritated because I didn't saw what I was looking for.

"Well... I got this text message that came from your phone number telling me that you're inviting me for a breakfast with the guys. So I'm like.. 'why not?' I haven't got the lot of time to spend with you guys, I mean..."

"Yeah, I got it. Just... just give me 10 or 5 minutes. I'll pick it all up and please, wait for me in the couch. Not here." I rubbed my swollen neck and twisted it to the right.

I entered my bathroom door and pushed myself to get cleansed. I immediately pushed myself to get a proper hairstyle, nice clothes to wear and get out of the room.

As I get out from my room, I saw Sophia standing in the corner, looking through the window.  I heaved a sigh and get downstairs, waited for a right time to break the silence.

"Patrick you're finally here! The guys are now waiting for you!" Sophia said as she drag me in the door, pressing it lock as we get out.

"Wait, i don't have spare keys for the h--"

"I got it all handled."

Sophia immediately grabbed my hand and started to drag me in to the car, seeing the guys are there, grinning widely with Tristan in his safe seat, Joe was beside him, attempting to make him laugh with his funny face.

"Glad you're finally up sleepy head." Pete commented, I just rolled my eyes and locked myself on the seat, Sophia sitting next to me.

The whole car was silent, like it was deafening. I don't know what happened but I felt all eyes were staring at me, with somethibg secret isn't exposed in their eyes yet.

"Guys," I spat, all of them looked at me, I cleared my throat.

"I have saw Elisa last night." Sophia looked at me, her eyes we're with full of hope.

"She was with me last night, but I don't know where she went."

Pete looked at me, his eyes were with a hint of disbelief. I sighed.

"It was real! Haven't you saw her around this morning? She was with me in your room Pete!" I snapped, Joe was immediately buckling Tristan on his arms, Sophia immediately moved a bunch of space next to Joe and looked at Tristan with concern.

"Patrick, we saw nothing. And besides, you sleep on my room because you're so knocked out last night because of alcohol." Pete explained, Sophia made an 'o' sound.

"No. It felt real. I felt her." Tears brimming on my eyes, my heart racing like a fast car.

"Patrick, it's just hallucinations." Joe commented, I shook my head.

"It's not. 'kay?!" I snapped, Joe just rolled his eyes.

"Let's just get this over with." Pete snarled, I just looked on the window. Is it just a dream? But it felt so real tho. It really feel so real.

When we arrived on Sophia's place, I just stayed on the gutter, sitting there and staring in the pure blankness. I looked at the sky, hardly remembering what the heck happened last night.

Is it just a dream?

I don't really know.

It was blurred like a moving pictures. They move so fast and I can't stare at a concrete image. It's all blurry.

So bad you won't be mine.

| s o p h i a |

It was the first time that I have saw Patrick to snap like that. He's serious and furious at the same time.

I don't believe that he saw Elisa last night.

If that could've happened, she would visit me and get Tristan to me but no. She never was. She never called me for a million times I was waiting for her. She never visited me for even a minute and then he's saying that he saw Elisa?

"Hey," Joe smiled as he set down the sleeping Tristan on his crib, his face was full of joy and happiness.  I Smiled back at him and his face lighten up than ever. He hugged me from my back, which is I'm not used to but it feels so warm. It's Joe Trohman hugs. What would you like to expect?

"I haven'---"

"Come on Sophia, I'm really starving." Patrick abruptly said as he came in the kitchen and he cut off Joe's sentence.

Joe glared at him, I just put my hand on his shoulder, giggling at the same time. "It's coming right up Trick." I yelled as I put all the things on the kitchen counter, preparing for the cooking.

"Where's his manners? He doesn't act up like that anyways." Joe mumbled as he helped me cooking up the eggs and bacon, I prepared more bread.

"Maybe he's just upset or something. You know... Girls thing?" I joked, Joe laughed so much hard. We both end up laughing all the way until Pete and Andy chimed in. Me and Joe stopped talking but grins never fade away on our faces.

"What happened here?" Pete asked, we grinned and the laughter from me and Joe immediately filled the whole room.

|p a t r i c k |

(Sorry for keep on changing point of views!)

When I chimed in, I saw Joe hugging Sophia from her back. They look so happy together but they never fit each other.

Is it jealousy?

No Patrick. You're just jealous by the idea of you and Elisa being together.

I rolled my eyes at the thought and immediately looked upstairs, seeing her photos with Elisa, her photos with Georgina and Tristan. She don't have any pictures with other guys.

I smiled at the sight, it was pretty entertaining. Her face was so beautiful, but not as much as Elisa. Why am I comparing her to Elisa? She's a lot different from her. And the other difference is, she's now here with us and Elisa is gone again and they say I'm crazy.