I Wanna Talk

I wanna talk about something
Of what I'm not sure
You say you are leaving
But I can't let you out that door

I wanna talk about something
Anything at all
You're getting your coat on
I'm trying to stall

I wanna talk about something
Before it's too late
Your foot's on the welcome mat
I scream, "Please wait!"

"I wanna talk about something.
Everything, it all."
You pause for a moment,
"Too late, you let me fall."

--------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT AN: Hey guys. So, sorry I've been pretty absent here lately. I just haven't felt too inspired with the things I have on Wattpad. But I have a new book coming soon. I'm waiting to finish it before I put it up, that way y'all don't have to wait for me to feel creative!

I want to apologize for saying I'm going to do some changes and then not doing anything. Those changes are still coming.

Also, something previously unannounced. I'm going to be taking down most of my books. DON'T THROW STONES AT ME! LET ME EXPLAIN! This includes Yellow Shoes, The Prince and the Villager and (I'm sorry) Queen of Dragons. I just never want to write those stories. The characters spoke to me for a long time and I ignored them too often and now they are shunning me.

Okay, maybe I'll leave Queen of Dragons becuase people actually like that one, but I probably won't be writing any more of it for a quite some time. I'm sorry for the fright there. I decided just now to keep it. You guys are so lucky. 😂 I guess you're only lucky if you want to reread what is there. I am sorry though.

I have some reasons for not continuing Yellow Shoes that are not related to my level of inspiration. I will be putting that in a chapter in the Yellow Shoes book sometime tomorrow.

As for the Prince and the Villager, if you want a story like that read The Section series. Kiera Cass writes much better then me. Though our stories were diffrent they have the same basic idea. The Section series is really freaking good though. I just finished reading it.

I will be removing everything on Sunday. Sorry if I crushed your reading dreams.

Now about this poem! It's nice, isn't it? I like it. I don't really relate to it but maybe if you think about it figuratively I can.

Thanks for reading guys! Loooooooove you all!

Thoughts of a Ham Sandwichजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें