The Cirgarette Chronicles P>2- Keep the diease for I want the cured comments!!<

Hey! AGAIN WERE PLAYING THE GUESSING GAME!!!_GUESS WHat i had time to write?-HOURS GO BY...-i HAD TIME TO WRITE MORE OF THIS RADICAL PLAY Entitled Cigarette Chronicles hope all come back to read PART TWO btw Kyle said Fuck you buddy I am not your pal!!! anyways give me my candy!!! COOKIES I meant feedback once your done reading this and now enjoy this next installment...

^ALSO WATCH THIS!!!!VIDEO ITS A MUSICAL!!!WHAT!!!^>^ AND NOW ON WARD!!!

Title of the play~!!!: THE CIGARETTE CHRONICLES

Part 2: -kyle and me in our picture of greatness-..Part 2 Title: The Hobo DOCTOR COME TO VISIT!!

_kyle speaking privately into the background..._

Kyle: When did you add "THE" to this little charade also the only thing great about 2 is that handsome guy standing next to you?

ME: Just now and stop interpreting my introduction you've ruined this once and I am not gonna let you ruin this again mister!!! Also you mean Freddy my soon to be husband? Anyways OH and yay were on speaking terms again!!!

_BEAR HUGGLES FOR KYLE_

Kyle: GET OFF ME RAPE!!!! FIRE>>>!!!

ME: Anyways back to what I was saying...-kyle smiles...and speaks softly..

Kyle: You we're talking about raping me...Jeez if only I knew you wanted me that bad..! dammit I knew I was resistible to all ladies..

Me: well MAN!! boy this lady is taken..

-Kyle bemused..._

Kyle: Oh really by whom has stolen this fair maidens heart:?

Me: that's really none of MR. Kyle's business...-songsinging voice-looks at Freddy the stuffed penguin..and winks ..-

Me: this is our little secret good thing I got you from Light!

Me: anyways back to talking about the story I meant play..okay..

_Well hello aliens from earth! I am wonderful how are you btw Me, and Kyle we split our...

Kyle:Ends..you know like your hair!!

ME: YOUR doing it again!!!

"KYLE laughs and lights a bud and smiles wicked like he is evil.._

Me: well as you know I have been filming in my mind..

Kyle: WHAT!!! when have you been doing this filming and where can I delete this garbage...

-Gets a lab coat and I CALL MYSELF A DOCTOR sits Kyle on a tree branch-

ME: -looking at kyles records and pat's the poor lad- Kyle you've got....

_Looks away as Kyle smiles and blows the smoke into my face...

Kyle: I got...what exactly doctor>?

Me:_LOoks forward and boldly states the facts_

ME:kyle you've got MONKEY MOO!!!! and its contagious and dangerous

Kyle: Really now you don't say...! -he cocks his eyebrow like a mad scientist-

and looks down-

Kyle: Hey doc does this mean I can't go to school..

-Me looks at a pretend clock and the sky then spits on the dirt and lights a candy CIg_

Me: Well NO you've got to go to school I mean your dieing but not today so at this moment school is one of the things you can go too..so good luck with that mister!

_Walks left then right..then into a corner and smiles waiting for the prey..-

Kyle: Hey hobo!!! -kicks at my box castle-

Me: WHAT My HOME ITS you've destroyed it...and what's this you've left me treasure in the shape of burnt out Zigs....

_Looks at everything like I am a real millionaire!- '

_Kyle moves his Cig from his middle finger to the front and the smoke just drifts into the air!-

Me:-talks in a raspy voice..and looks up...at the mysterious young man!_

Me: DID you know that only ugly people can fart and that pretty people just don't!

Kyle: You don't say! wow no wonder I can't do that anymore thanks doc/hobo

_Shakes my hand and then wipes it on his shirt then slowly walks away saiding screaming-

Kyle: and also no wonder it smells over here ...wow ugly ppl really do take all of the pretty peoples farts for themselves!-

Me: WELL I OUTTA!!!

_RUNS TO GET KYLE>>__<

_ AND THAT:S ALL STAY TUNED ONCE AGAIN DO YOU THINK I WILL CATCH THE EVIL MASTERMIND KYLE AND WILL My HOME BE BURIED STAY TUNED TO FOUND OUT!!! AND...da da da ..

Kyle: YOur never gonna get me with that smokers breathe and those legs!

Me: BITch I might be a hobo but that doesn't mean I walk slow..

Kyle: YOU'Re ALWAYS TALKing IN RHYMES!!!

ME: HAHA YOU BETTER WATCH!!!

Klye: What? -hits a pool!!!

Me: haha

Kyle: Now its time to get a qoute from a stupider person than the one in this play!

Me: hey I am not stupid I am dumb there totally different..

Klyle: How so?

Me: Your to smart to know...haha-

Quote from NIcolletter Paige sebastian also I made it up on 1/20/10

"'Expose the flaws and bring down the fault,"

Kyle: WOW Now that is STUPID<<<

ME: jealous like you would ever think of something so...poetically cool!!

Kyle: walks off with his Zigg's

Kyle: I don't need that when I got my pack!

Well thanks once again for coming back and reading this! I hope you liked it enough to leave me feedback so I know also did you like the Quote I made up!? Well I want to thank everyone who has read this on Monday to now Wednesday like most ppl say it only gets better as the days pass...HAHA see yea and tell me did you really like this?