Let us meet

Akashi Seijuro considers himself a rational man. He has been groomed by many tutors to learn how to handle every situation life would throw at him. Very few things fazes him. Seirin's unexpected but fully deserved victory over them for once. He'd reverted back to how he was before the Generation of Miracles drifted apart. The other side of him only came into play very rarely these days. Though if he believed in Ohasa, he would have thought fate was having fun laughing at his expense.

"Yo! Welcome, Masters!"

At the corner of his eyes, he saw that Midorima noticed how he stiffened for an instant. The cosplaying girl in a maid outfit who greeted them merely looked surprised while she led them to a table for The Generation of Miracles and Momoi.

"You look troubled, Akashi-kun." Kuroko asked.

"I'm fine. It's nothing."

Telling them that his 'fiancée' was wearing a maid uniform and serving them would lead to the question of his engagement which he really didn't want to talk about to anyone. It was a struggle not to switch back to his darker personality when he found out about the arranged marriage. Meeting up for a date with his 'fiancée' last week was enough to remind him of the headache he had to suffer through.

"Are you guys ready order?" Mikasa - his fiancee - chirped. She smiled at them all with a notepad in hand.

"Thank you. I'll be right back." She gave them a little bow before walking away.

"Akashi-kun, do you know her?" Momoi tilted her head in question.

The GoM's attention zeroed in on him.

"I think I've seen her in Rakuzan."

"Is she your type, Akashi-chi?" Kise teased.

"I didn't peg you for a Lolita kind of guy." Aomine put his two cents in.

Momoi squealed.

"Eh? Aka-chin has a girlfriend?"

"If she was his girlfriend, she wouldn't act like he was the last thing she expected to see." Midorima pushed up his glasses.

"Or could it be that Akashi-kun is the one crushing on her?"

Akashi would have throttle Kuroko right then and there when Kise and Aomine gave simultaneous grins.

"All of you are being ridiculous."

"You're not denying it though."

Kuroko really needed to learn to shut up.

The red head was saved when Misaki came carrying their orders. She listed everything off as she put them down in front of them.

"Excuse me, Misa-chan. Just out of curiosity, do you go to Rakuzan High?" Momoi asked as their waitress was about to leave.

"Yes. I do. What pegged your curiosity?"

Akashi noticed the way she paused for a moment.

"Oh, nothing. I just thought I saw you with the school uniform."

"You have a terrible poker face."

They were surprised at the amused tone in their waitress' voice. She bowed to them before going to another table.

"What did she mean by that?"

Momoi was sometimes too naïve.

"She meant you're a terrible liar, Satsuki." Aomine said munching on his fries.

"Eh? She knew?"

"She seems to be very perceptive." Midorima grudgingly said.

"Misa-chin seems nice."