Chapter 4

3rd Persons POV

            The team had a collar each on thier neck. All of them are annoyed being beaten by some low life demons. Then the door was kicked open revealing Violet standing looking innocently while smiling. The demons looked at the unknown girl infront of them in curiosity wondering who is the intruder.

"Oh you guys are having fun?" She asked innocently

"And you didn't invite me" she pouted

"Well sugar lets have some fun" the guy with black horn winked.

"Agree....let's have sun fun!" She smirked evily and took out her gun.

                 The 5 demons laughed at her amused by her actions.

"You? A mere human could take us down?" The leader laughed

                   Then a loud bang ecoed to the room and the laughter died followed by the leader fall into the ground lifeless. The rest was wide eyed at her.

"Okay you fools....lets see what you can do now. Enie, Menie, Minie, Mo" and then she shoot the 3 in the head each recieve two to three bullets. She loaded it again and aim it on the last one standing.

"Tell me who you are and who sent you" Violet gave the green horned demon an icy look.

"I am Niko and our master sent us to kill Yusuke and his team" he said stuttering

"Who is your master" Violet asked

"I don't know" he lied

"Wrong answer!" She shot both his legs bringing him to his knees

"I swear I don't know! He is always hiding in the shadows, he told us that we had to Kill the spirit detective or he will kill us" he bowed down

"Why?" Violet narrowed her eyes

"I don't know. But I do know that he is after his spirit energy " he said in fear

"Where is he" I demand

"On the west from here 4 to five hours drive then you have to climb the mountain ypu will see a huge building and he was on the top floor that's all I know please don't kill me!" He begged

"I don't think so. You and your gang hurt my team I will return the favour for you to freely knock on death's door!" Then she pulled the trigger 3 times.

                The team except Hiei had their jaw to the ground. They looked at Violet with fear.

Violet's POV

                  They had thier jaws hanging. I chuckled at their reaction and rose my brow

"Sorry about that, that s how I interrogate my victims?" I smirked and they shook their heads violently.

"Now let's get these stupid collar off you all look like dogs with those" I giggled and walked over them.

                    I focused on my energy but it didn't broke. I examine the collar the looks of it I could break it using one of my tools.

"Can you take them off?" Kurama asked

"Hurry up Slacker I don't have all day!" Genkai yelled impatiently

"Yup! It's the same old trick, I can take it off follow me" I motion them to the couch

"Who will be the first?" Genkai layed down and I took out a metal like a pencil but its 6 inch long.

                      I pushed the button and the tip glowed. I made a symbol on the collar and it broke and turn into ashes. I did it to the rest I smiled at my work then Red dragged me to a room and close the door I was about to bang the door but another person was pushed in so I step back. Then the fox couple appear in the door, with their mischievous smile.