Chapter 7

Violet's POV

Bang!......Bang!........Bang!

             I jolt awake when I heared a gunshots. I meet Hiei's eyes and we bolted towards the comotion, it lead to the garden. When we got there we saw Joshie holding a silver handgun aiming to the target infront of her with black earphones on her head, then she pulled the trigger she was a few meters away.

Bang!

             The bullet hit the target in the middle perfectly. I sweat dropped, then the others rushed out with worried face but when they saw us standing there dping nothing.....3....2....1.

               Red was about to ran to Joshie to grabbed the gun away but I stopped her.

"Are you planning to die early in the morning? Startling her is the worst thing to do especially when a non experience like her holding a gun, Everyone step back I will handle this" I held her back. I took out my own and aim at her gun....then shoot

Bang!

                  The gun was knocked out from her hold without injuring her hands. She looked over us and wave, she picked up her gun and bolted towards us.

"How did I do?" She asked excitedly

"Not bad try practicing your aim" I said but Red punched me

"Stop it Violet she is a lady! She is not supposed to be holding a gun on her age, she needs a childhood!" Red scold me

"Actually I want to be like aunt Vy since my entire childhood memories were filled with torture,  beating up, and something like that but that is not the point aunt Red. I need to learn how to defend myself somehow including controling this" then her palm burst into black flames with purple ambers. Me and the others were wide eyed about it.

"We need to take her to Master Genkai for her to train to control it" Kurama sudgest eyeing Joshie playing with the black flames and then it died down.

"Good idea" I agreed

"Pack some of your clothes sweetheart we are leaving in an hour" And with that we got ready to meet Genkai.

Time Skip

            We arrive at Genkai's temple.  On the way with the stairs Yisuke and Kuwabara were complaining about it but Joshie just looked at them annoyed at their complains but didn't say anything.

              When we reached the end of the stairs Joshie's head shotnup to the left I followed her gaze to see master Genkai.

"Its seems this kid have high spiritual awareness, she is the first to notice me" Genkai smiled

"Hello I am Joshie nice to meet you ma'am" she bowed down

"And also have manners, not like the dimwit over there!" Master Genkai pointed at Yusuke.

"Hey!" Yusuke said.

"Anyways I am Genkai and I would be your master" Genkai said and Joshie smiled.

"Come on lets test on what you can do" Genkai said and got on her fighting stance.

"Oh um...sure?" She said nervously and got on a crouch posistion.

                   She charge at Genkai doing a zigzag pattern she was about to pu ch her but Genkai jump out of the way quick as a flash she took off her black scarf and laso it on Genkais left ankle and pulled it bringing her down towards her then she did a round house kick letting th scraf go and send Genkai to the wall, she raised her hand and the scarf flew gracefully to her and wrapped on her neck and she rushed to Genkai helping her. Our jaw dropped.

"She manage to hit Genkai?!?" Kuwabara declared

"Impressive" Hiei commented and I nodded in agreement.

"I am so sorry are you hurt?" She asked in concern

"Not really but how did you manage to hit me?" Genkai asked

"I don't know but  it's like my instinct to protect myself kicked in. I see flashes of words or should I say spells or chanting so I just followed it and to my surprised it worked" Joshie smiled

"Well child you would be learn more on how to control it in 6 months" Genkai smiled

"Just go easy on her remember she is not Yusuke. And please don't make her snap" I told Genkai

"Leave her alone she is the trainer not you. I am sure she would be fine" Hiei rolled his eyes

"Its not my fault to be worried about her, she is just a child!" I pointed out

"You know, both of you are acting like her parents. She would be fine we trust master Genkai after all" Kurama assured.

"Okay...." I sighed and we head home, its going to be a long 6 months