Chapter 14

"Well your baby is perfectly healthy and you are nearly one month along. Congratulations." The midwife says cheerfully. I look up at Tyler and he is staring longingly at the screen. I giggle at him and he jumps a little bit.
"Sorry just I can't believe we made that." He says shyly.
"Well we did." I laugh.
We get the pictures and go home. I just sit staring at the little jelly bean on the piece of paper. Tyler sits next to me and puts his hand on my stomach.
"You can't even reach the baby you're just rubbing my guts." I say turning and looking into his eyes. He does this little sideways smile that he always does and it makes my heart skip a beat.
"I thought you were getting fatter." He jokes.
"How dare you." I laugh then hit him playfully.
"Hey calm down." He says grabbing my wrists. He leans in and kisses me gently. I'm back to my fairytale life. I fall asleep lying on Tyler's chest just like I always do. I wake up feeling nauseous; I run to the bathroom and I am sick all in the toilet. I sit next to the toilet trying to move as little as possible so I don't vomit again. Tyler comes in and sits next to me.
"Morning sickness huh?" He says flushing the toilet.
"Permanent hangover." I groan.
"Come on." He says picking me up and putting me on the sofa.
"I'm carrying your baby, I'm not your baby." I say rolling my eyes.
"I know but you need to be taken care of." I smile and squeeze his hand.
"Thank you." I whisper.
"Do you want to see Josh today?" He asks.
"Yeah okay." I say pulling myself off the couch and getting in the shower.

We get to Josh's apartment and I drop on to his couch.
"Why are you so tired and miserable." He asks.
"Well...." I begin. His face lights up because he knows what I'm going to say instantly.
"I'm pregnant." I say.
"No way! That's amazing. Who's the dad?" He laughs.
"Ha ha very funny Josh." Tyler says flicking Josh in the back of the head. We all laugh.
"I see a shotgun wedding in your future." Josh jokes.
"That's not even funny." I laugh.

__________________________
Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you're enjoying the story.
-Jess