Chapter 15

I waddle around the apartment and finally sit next to Tyler on the couch.
"Right." I say catching my breath.
"Right." He repeats.
"We have 3 months until the baby comes, we have no furniture or clothes and this is a 1 bedroom apartment."
"So what are we gonna do?" He asks taking my hand.
"Well we are going to go to the doctors and find out the gender, look for a new apartment or house and buy some baby stuff."
"Okay. Come on then." He says.

We get to the hospital and go for the ultrasound.
"Congratulations you're having a baby girl." The midwife says pointing at the screen.
"Oh my god." I say softly.
"That's amazing." Tyler whispers. I look up at him tears welling up in my eyes. He strokes the top my head and kisses my forehead.
"Well here are your pictures and I'll see you in a couple of weeks." She says wiping the cold jelly off of my stomach.
Tyler walks and I waddle out of the hospital and we go straight to Target to do some mainstream baby shopping.
"Oh my god that is so cute!!" I grab the little pink tutu Tyler is holding up and drop it into the cart.
2 hours and $3000 later we are finished. I fall asleep on the way home.
When we get to the door of our apartment there is a man waiting at the door; he looks a few years older than me.
"Hi can I help you?" I ask.
"Hi yeah I need to talk to you." The mysterious man says.
"Uh okay well come in then." I say signalling for him to come inside; Tyler looks at me concerned but I nod to show him I'll be okay. We go in and sit on the couch.
"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask.
"I recently found out who my birth parents are."
"Okay and that concerns me why?"
"Because you're my sister."

_______________________________
Sorry for the short chapter
Hope you enjoy
-Jess