Prologue

A young (F/N) (L/N) walks into her new middle school. Kunugigoaka junior highschool. But she hesitates. For she left her old country, and all her old friends to come here. She's about to meet different people, in a different environment. Also a different country. She was nervous as nervous could be. She took a deep breath and stepped into the principals office.
"(L/N) (F/N)? Is it?"
"H-hai... Mr.Principal san."
Not only was she new. She was a super shy girl that no one knows anything about. But she could speak great Japanese.
"I know that you're new and everything but... Since the A-D class have no room left... I'm afraid I'll have to place you in the E-Class"
'What's... The E-class?'
The poor girl thought to herself.
The principal handed (F/N) her schedule.

"To get to the E-class... Every day you will have to walk up a mountain. Since the E-class is away from this campus. Also,"
He then handed her a bendy knife and a gun filled with Anti-Sensei pellets.
"Your mission in that class would be to kill your teacher. Before March 13th. Which is 9 months away. The reward for the class is ¥10,000,000,000. If you dont assassinate him on time, he will blow up the earth as well as he did with that moon that is 70% gone"
'Did he say... Assassinate..... Kill... 10 billion yen? I-I can't do that.'
"I-is that all. Mr.Principal-San"
"Yes. You may now be dismissed. Class starts tomorrow for you. There is a map in the stuff that I have given you. You may leave. Now."
The shy young girl walked out of the office with no hesitation. She walked to the nearest bus stop, to wait for a bus to get her home. This was all too much on her. She could never handle the task to kill someone. But she had to. She was put under pressure. But she decided to let it go and worry over it tomorrow.

Once she got home she opened the door, put her shoes infront of the door and sighed. She studied the map carefully. Preparing for tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------
So yea, I'm writing a new story. Comment if you like it so far and if I should start it. I would be really appreciative. And also, I'll be writing this when I finish writing the karmagisa fanfiction.