PLEASE READ!!!

Hey y'all. Its me author-Chan. I'm currently working on chapter 10. And I need an opinion from you guys. I need to knoe how you feel about this story.

So, the reason I'm writing this small authors note, is because while working on Chapter 10, I noticed that this story is a lot of "I" "we" stuff like that. And I stopped writing because it didn't feel right to me. Like it was only my point of view, my story. Not yours. This story is for all of the readers and I want y'all to make sure that you don't feel as if you're being controlled, changed of personality suddenly, when its just not you. So please, if you're reading this, comment down below whay you think. Once I get enough responses, I will continue with Chapter 10, and change around previous chapters, depending on what you guys feel.

Do you prefer:
1st person(ex from story: I looked around for Karma and successfully found him. He looked at me looking at him. And noticed the situation I was in.)

...or...

2nd person (ex from story: He said while walking up to you holding out a hand for you to shake. You turned away looking at the floor with a hint of red on each cheek. You're not used to shaking hands with people you had just met.)

Please let me know because this story isnt just for the fun of writing it, but how comfortable you guys feel with the content.