chapter 3

Jenna   was standing near the door. She was white as chalk. Her eyes and her mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise, seeing Madison and Hunter both lying down the floor with an awkward position. Ms Jenna and Mr Hunter went to the same university,they had been dating for quite along time now.Jenna  had a narrow, oblong face with angular cheekbones and a pointed chin. Her slit-like eyes were a clouded hazel, and her thinly plucked eyebrows were shaped into a deceivingly perfect arch that followed the slight curve of her eye. A long nose hooked over continually pursed lips, which were painted a bright red in an unsuccessful effort to mask their natural thinness. Bleached blonde hair,hung straight down into an angular cut at her jaw. The sharp features of Jenna's face were merely a reflection of her entire body structure, and everything—from her skeletal arms to her paper-thin waste—screamed of unnatural skinniness. She walked wearing tall stiletto heels and a bold flower-print dress. Jenna's normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed and her face contorted in an all - consuming anger; her nostrils flaring, her eyes flashing and closing into slits, her mouth quivering and drooling, slurring words that were unintelligible came spewing into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness.Her hands closed into fists and she crouched forward. "It's not like what you saw," Hunter whispered.Jenna ran out of the room,slamming the door shut. 

.

.

.Hi guys! I hope you like the story so far! I'm new to watt pad and this is my first published novel. I have been writing on and of since i'm still attending school. Hope to hear from you!

please don't forget to vote,comment and share! Thank you so much i really appreciate it. :)