Chapter 9

Dominic

After my team won the game Malik decided he was gon’ take us out to eat. Shit I was down, turn down free food for what? We all piled back into his car and Triana was shoved in beside me, she might as well have been sitting on my lap, we had more people in the car than we did before so it was packed in the backseat. It’s whatever though cause she’s cool people and I like messing with her.

“See what I mean, always finding ways to be pushed up on me. Girl if you want alla this just say so!” I said teasing her. She looked up at me and gave me this weird face that I thought was real cute.

“Nigga please. I do not want you. I don’t know how many ways I can say that to you.” She responded.

“Who are you tryna convince me or you?” I asked her. She looked at me and then looked away. I smiled slightly to myself.

“I don’t think we got off on the right foot when we bumped into each other my first day of school, and I know that is the reason why we seem to have this love, hate relationship with each other.” I expressed to her wrapping my arms around her shoulder and dragging her into me. I didn’t do it to try and get at her, although that woulda worked well. I did it because she looked like she was uncomfortable in the position that she was in.

“You’re right we didn’t start our ‘relationship’ off well. Which is all your fault; might I add.” I chuckled at how she loves to blame other people for little things.

“However like I mentioned before. I want to be cool with you because when you get into your happy moods you are a great person to be around. I want to experience more of that guy. I don’t do well with negativity around me. Just be the actual you and we will get along just fine.” She said to me truthfully. I looked in her eyes and she seemed sincere. I nodded my head in understand and decided I will try and trust her.

“Alright, I can try that. But don’t be upset when you get sprung on alla this!” I joked rubbing my chest up and down.

“Shut up!” She said as she punched me in my thigh. I just laughed. We continued to drive and we just spoke the whole ride there.  She really is cool people.

Triana

About 35 minutes later we finally arrived. That was a long ass drive if I do say so myself. The whole ride here I just spent it talking to Dom; and what do you know? He’s not as much of an asshole as I assumed. He’s a cocky bastard yes, but he actually seems to have somewhat of a heart. We all hopped out of the car and I started to stretch cracking my bones and all that good stuff. Dom made up his face at me.

“Girl your body sounds old and dusty!” He joked. Malik and Ryda had overheard him and started laughing with him. I just gave him the finger.

“Back with that shit again huh? Did we not learn the last time?” Quinton said from behind me. I turned and faced him. Always paying attention when he’s not supposed to.  I rolled my eyes at him before making my way into this old restaurant that a few of us always used to come out to back in the days. It was bigger than most of the shops in the area, but it wasn’t in the best of shapes. They still made good food though so it didn’t even matter.  We went in and the owner there knew a few of us by name, he greeted us in a friendly manner and led us to a table big enough for 12. We took our seats and a server dropped by our table and took our drink and food orders.

“I love coming out with y’all. We always have fun and get turnt whenever we go out.” Ghost mentioned. He did have a point. There was never a dull moment with us when we all went out and that’s why I loved going out with the family. We continued our conversation talking about anything under the sun. Some people were having their separate conversations like Dom and I were doing when we weren’t butting in on someone’s line of thought. We chilled out for about another hour or so eating our food, laughing conversing and just having a good time.

It was getting dark outside so we decided it was time to go home. Malik was paying the bill, Dom had gone to the bathroom and everyone else was just standing around. I decided to step outside. All that food had me needing some air. I was walking around in small circles and I looked through the restaurants windows to see everyone still standing around in there. I had a strong case of itis, I just wanted to go home and sleep this off.  When I turned away from the window I noticed an all-black truck slowly driving by. Before I knew it or could let off any type of warning, the windows were being rolled down and I seen guns being stuck out the window as they started letting off shots. I heard the window behind me shatter as I tried to run for cover. I felt a sharp pain run up my side and another sharp pain in my shoulder as I heard my name being yelled. I fell to the ground and my head bounced off the concrete. The last thing that I remember thinking before I passed out was: Is this how I’m going to die? Is this the final chapter in my life? I’m too young to die Lord. I felt the darkness taking over me as I lost consciousness.

As promised I updated again. I really wanted to establish Dom and Triana’s relationship a little bit more throughout the last 2 chapters and I also wanted to bring back in more drama.

This wasn’t supposed to be a long chapter so it’s not. I have the week off school this week so I will be more focused on updating both my stories!! YAY!! Anywhooo if you liked it comment letting me know, if you didn’t also comment letting me know why!

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!!

FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW!!!!

MUAHH!!! <3