Plans Revealed

Scarlett's POV:
I returned to school the next day, making sure to bring the note with me.

I spotted my friends and—jenny. They were laughing and seemed to be having fun. I felt heated as I forced myself to walk towards them.

Rachel saw me and smiled. I didn't return it.

"Enjoying yourself, aren't you?" I crossed my arms, leaning against a tree.

Before Jenny can say something, I gave her a quick glance. "Can't blame you though, it is a nice day after all."

I touched the tiny leaves hanging above my head and gave a light sigh. "It's a pity, really, that a wicked girl like you are chasing after my friend's sympathy." I gave her a smirk as her eyes teared up and she walked away slowly.

Elena made the tree branch move and smack my head. "What was that for?!"

I rubbed the top of my head. "Never mind that, I was tryna get her away."

They looked at me with a puzzled look. I handed them the note in my pocket from Utain.

Aqua narrowed her eyes. "Oh lord." She grumbled.

Rachel and Elena looked at the note with fear in their eyes.

"Horrible handwriting." Aqua finished.

"THAT's WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT?!" We yelled as she threw her hands up in surrender.

"Saturday huh?" Elena said thoughtfully.

"That's the day of our funeral."

Now it was my turn to smack her head.

Aqua looked depressed. "Delmas isn't here to train us anymore. We have to do it ourself. After all, she did teach us everything."

"Then what do you say we train together?" Rachel asked.

"Where? We can't do it at Demroy or Utain will spy on us and learn our moves and plans." Elena asked.

"How did he even get the location of Demroy first of all? It was hidden." Aqua pipped in.

"I guess he must've followed us and learned how to get there in secret."
I shrugged.

"Let's train here." Rachel said finally. "But we have to ask someone specifically. I'm sure she has a giant, durable basement or something."

Rachel exchanged glances with Elena and Aqua and they nodded their heads.

"Wut." I said.
"You better not be up to mischief or I'm really going to go cannibalism on you guys."
______________________
Heyo
I'm back to short chapters
SORRY FORGIVE ME OK

*^*
Today's question:
An easy one :3

How are you guys liking the story so far??!

-idontw