Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

--------------

Asim.

"Asim." A voice mumble making me look down. I smile slightly as Zoya sleep peacefully. I sigh mentally and think about what is going to happen now. I don't know what I should do. Since he tell me about it, I feel like things are going to change again in Shehroz and Aminah life. I just hope whatever he say was all wrong and everything went peacefully. I look at Zoya for a few minutes before closing my eyes to get some sleep.

In morning, I woke up early then I used to. I quickly finish my morning routine and pray before going downstairs in the kitchen to grab something to eat. I walk in the backyard and walk on grass bare foot while thinking what I should do. I don't know what to do right now. If I call him and ask him about it, then he will tell me, but it will break his heart. I sigh and groaned, not knowing how I know about it before things get wrong between Aminah and Shehroz again.

I take a deep breath and nodded to myself when I finally made my mind about how I have to do. I walk back inside in the house to go upstairs in my room. I smile when I saw Mustafa and Hadiya cuddling with Zoya in our bed. I shake my head slightly and grabbed my phone from the side table next to the bed. I was about to leave, but stop when something grabbed me back. I look and smile when I saw Zoya looking at me sleepily. I carefully take my hand and put her back to sleep. With a light kiss on my wife and children forehead, I walk out and dial the number of that person who I know could help me in this.

Shehroz.

"Hello." I answer my phone as it keeps ringing. I yawned when I heard someone giving Salam on the other side.

"Shehroz, where are you right now?" Asim asked me. I frowned and sit up on my bed.

"I am at home. Why?" I asked back after telling him where I am. I mentally groaned and held my head as it start hurting.

"I need to know something. I am sending you a picture and tell me if you know that person." He says and hung up after I tell him okay. I sigh and close my eyes while waiting for him to send me the picture of whatever person he wants me to see.

After a few minutes, my phone vibrate in my hand, causing me to open my eyes. I quickly open the picture and sat up straight. I frowned when I saw the familiar person sitting on decorated couch, dressed in simple design clothes. I don't know how Asim sends his picture. I don't even know how Asim knows him. Its looks like he is at some function. It probably would be his wedding function. The picture on my phone replaced by Asim name as he called me. I pick it up and put it on my ear.

"Where did you get that picture?" I asked without giving him a chance to speak and heard him sighing on the other side.

"I took this yesterday. Tell me you know him?" He asked me back. I close my eyes and nodded to myself.

"Yeah. He is the manager of my company. What happened? Why you send me his picture and why are you asking me all this?" I was confused. I don't know why Asim is asking about this and how did he know him.

"Shehroz whatever I am going to tell you listen it carefully and tell me if something is wrong with him."

"Just tell me Asim." I was getting annoyed by him. Why can't he just tell me what is happening. I heard him taking few deep breaths and what he says next freeze me.

"Your manager Aqeel is Aminah soon-to-be Husband. There Nikah ceremony is tomorrow."

------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and please let me know what you think about this chapter. I re-update this chapter for those who couldn't see it. 

This book is now on Hold for few weeks or maybe a month or two. I am currently working on my other book and after I will finish that, I will start updating this. I am so sorry for leaving it like this but my schedule will be very busy for few months.

Thank you so much for your support. :)

Take Care! 

-Maddy.!