Chapter 10.

May this year brings happiness in your life and all your wishes come true. Happy New Year Everyone! :)

Chapter 10.

---------------

Shehroz.

"What do you mean that she invited me?" I asked, confused looking blankly at the TV. I don't know what he is talking about.

"She told us to call you at the hall where the wedding is. She wants you there. Maybe she finally gets that whatever she is doing is wrong and she wants everyone to be there when she tell the reason of breaking everything." Rauhan says and I could feel him shrugging on the other side. I sigh heavily and nodded to myself.

"Okay. I will be there." I cut the call after saying goodbye. I stood up after switching the TV off and checking the time. It is 6:45 and it takes half an hour to get there. I couldn't help but feel nervous about all this. I don't know why, but I didn't get the right feeling for going there.
With a sigh, I grab my clothes from my bag and walk in the bathroom to take a relaxing shower to calm my nervousness and stress. After shower, I change into my formal suit and get ready to go.

I sigh and look myself in the mirror and shake my head. This is not how I want to do all this, but I didn't have any choice left. If I had to open Aminah eyes on right time, then I had to do it. I just hope she understands whatever Rauhan and Khadija tell her and ask Aqeel why he was playing with her emotions.

I look at my phone when it buzz and saw a message from Asim asking me where I am. I type a quick reply and send it before walking out of the hotel room. When I walk out, I saw the cab waiting for me that I called early for going anywhere while I am here. I make a quick prayer in my heart for everything to be okay or else we all regret it.

When I reach the hotel where the wedding was held, I step out of the cab and look at the building before taking a few deep breaths. I didn't bother to buy flowers because I know this wedding is almost over so why should I bring it and give it to her when I know it will break her heart.

"Shehroz." I heard my name calling as I enter in the hall where Rauhan told me to come when I get here. I look at my right and saw Asim coming toward me. A smile comes to my lips as I saw two little twins behind him. I chuckle when Hadiya and Mustafa wrapped their little arms around me. I bent down and give them a kiss of their forehead, which Mustafa quickly wipe away and give me a glare. Sometimes I get worried for Mustafa by seeing him doing things that I used to do when I was his age. I just hope he didn't make any mistake like I did or else he will regret it later like me.

"What's wrong?" I asked Asim when I saw him looking at me nervously. He shakes his head and sent the twin away with Rubab who was standing a few steps away with Hira daughter.

"Everything is not going like we expected. Aminah is still going to marry Aqeel. Rauhan, Khadija, Zoya and Hira are trying to make her understand, but she is not listening to any of us. I think you should come and talk to her."

"You think she will hear me out?" I doubt it because I know Aminah hate me and don't want me near her or her family but again she invited me here.

"I don't know, but I think you should talk to her and tell her the truth." Asim suggests making me nod. I started to walk after him, but stop when I saw someone standing in the corner.

"I will be right back." I told Asim and walk away without waiting for his reply. I walk toward Shaheer and grabbed his arms when he tried to run away.

"What are you doing here?" Shaheer asked me with an angry glare. I look around and saw his wife talking to Rauhan mother.

"Aminah called me here. Why you didn't tell me about all this Shaheer? Why didn't you tell me that she is marrying Aqeel? You know about him very well then why didn't you tell her about him before?"

"Because I wanted to see her suffer. I wanted her to feel what you feel when you were heartbroken." Shaheer says and his eyes held pain. I sigh and look away from him. In our family, Shaheer was the only one who gets emotional easily. He couldn't see anyone who he loves in pain.

"But you know Aminah life would be ruined if she marries him."

"I know that but your life was ruined too when she breaks your heart."

"Shaheer I was ruined before she come in my life. My heart was broken when we were in college. There is no point to let her ruined her life when she didn't even do anything to me. I was damaged before her and after her. It doesn't matter to me." I shrugged and look away when he raised his eyebrow at me.

"You think I am stupid? I am not Shehroz. I am your brother, your other half and you thinking you could lie to me about all that and I will accept it? You are wrong, I know you better than anyone else. I can tell when you are lying and when you are hurting." I look at him and swallow as I saw redness in his eyes. I was about to lie again, but stop when I heard something that freeze me.

"Nikah ceremony is completed." The crowd cheered and walk toward the front where I saw Aqeel sitting on couch. I saw as everyone congratulate him and he smiled at everyone. A smile that I know is fake.

"It is too late to stop all this now." Shaheer says making my head snapped toward him. I glared at him and try to walk toward Aqeel but stop when he held my arm.

"Don't. You couldn't do anything now. Everything is finished. You should go from here." I roughly take arm from him and try to walk, but stop when the lights went off. I saw as spotlight appears on the door and soon Aminah step in room in beautiful dress but she was looking down. I was freeze as I saw her walking toward the stage where Aqeel was standing for her.

I feel someone grabbing my arm and pulling me away from everyone. I get turned around and saw Usama looking at me with a glare.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me and look at Aminah and saw her slowing walking toward the stage. I was snapped out when I feel Usama shaking me roughly.

"That is not important. Stop her Usama. She is ruining her life." I was about to walk away, but he stops me and pulled me back. I look at him confused as he looks at Aminah.

"She is doing what she wants to do. Leave her alone. She didn't want to see you." He says and dragging me toward the exit. He stops and lightly push me out.

"Please let me see her one time." I pleaded him, but he shakes his head turning away from me.

"I can't Shehroz. This is a big day for her. If you want to see her happy then please leave from here." He said not looking at me. I look at him and shake my head.

"I want to see her happy, but I will not leave because I know she is making a big mistake."

"Shehroz please! She is not making any mistake. She is doing what is best for her. Please leave her alone." He yelled at me, but I stay unaffected. He turned to me and give me a pleading look before walking away.

"I will never leave her. I will be with her. Always." I whisper to myself and my heart clenched when I saw her giving her hand in his and smiled at him.

--------------------------------------------------

First Update of 2017! I hope you all like it and Please let me know what you think about this chapter.

Don't be mad at me for doing all this with Shehroz because if I don't then their story wouldn't start. I promise to make things better soon.

Tell me one thing that you want to do in 2016 but you couldn't do it. Tell me one thing that you planned to do in 2017.

Happy New Year. :)

-Maddy.!