Chapter 5

A/N: (F/R)=Favorite Restaurant
(F/F)=Favorite Food
____________________________________

I woke up early the next day. I looked at the other side of the bed and saw Shion was sleeping in a ball. Good,I can make food without him bugging me this time.

I slowly got off the bed and walked out the room. I walked in the kitchen and took a can of tuna out the cabinet. He is probably getting tired of tuna in a can. Maybe I can make him something different. I know,I can make him some Tekka Don.

(Tekka Don-It's similar to a Rice Bowl but instead of rice,is tuna. Tuna Bowl!)

I laid out the ingredients. It takes about eight minutes to make this. I should be done very soon.

After I was done making food,I walked back to my room. I walked to Shion and whispered,"Shion?" He mumbled and turned away from me. I frowned. I lightly shook him and said louder,"Shion,get up!"

Shion's ears went up and looked at me. He said," Something wrong?"

I said,"No,but I have a surprise in the kitche-"

"Surprise?!" Shion ran out the room. I followed him. I walked in the kitchen and saw Shion staring at my bawl. "Rice?"He asked in disappointment.

"I mean the bowl right beside it."

Shion looked at the bowl and his eyes sparkled."Nobody ever cooked anything for me before! Thank you!"

"You're welcome. It's my first time making it so-" Shion already shoved it in his mouth.

Shion smiled,"It's good!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Delicious!"

"I'm glad to hear that. Let me get my chopsticks and I'll eat with you." As soon as I turned around,I heard rustling of a bag. I turned around and Shion was looking back,smiling with his hands in his lap. His food was almost gone."What did you just do?"

He said with a smile,"Nothing but eating your delicious food!" I smiled and turned back around. I heard bag rustling again. I turned around to see Shion smiling at me. He only has a little bit left.

I asked,"Why did I hear a bag?"

Shion said,"That was probably me smelling your food. Very good.~" I'm not stupid. I walked to the trashcan and saw the food I cooked. With one eyebrow raised,I looked over at Shion. Shion looked away. He said sadly," I'm sorry,I really am. I didn't want to hurt your feelings..."

I shrugged and said,"It's okay,it was my first time making it after all. I understand if it's gross. How about we go out and eat?" Shion happily nodded. I said,"But first,let's give you a disguise..."

We both walked in my room. I looked through my dresser and said,"You can wear this!" I took out a hat and put it on his head. "Now the ears won't show."

Shion said,"What about my tail?" Oh,right. I took out one of my stretchable pants. I gave it to him while looking away. Shion said,"You don't have to look away,I have underwear."

"I'm still looking away!"

It was a few minutes of me looking away,Shion said,"Okay,I'm done." I looked at him and slightly cringed. The pants are kinda tight looking.

Shion said with a pout,"You look dissatisfied..."

"No it's...good...Let's get going."

We left the house and started walking on the sidewalk. Shion said happily,"So where are we going?"

I said,"I like going to (F/R). That's my favorite place to eat." Shion nodded.

Once we got there,we sat at the table by the window. I picked up a menu and said,"You can pick the things you want from the menu."

Shion looked at the menu and immediately said,"I want the that one!"

I said,"You don't tell me,tell our waiter."

"Oh,okay."

Suddenly the waiter came. I looked up at him to see it was my nosy neighbor,Tsaki.

I said with a frown,"Ugh,you work here?"

Tsaki said,"Yep! I work here because I heard you liked this place a week ago."

"How did you hear-"

"So what would you like?"

I looked at my menu and said,"I want the (F/F)."

Tsaki wrote it down then said,"And you?"

Shion said,"Sushi."

Tsaki wrote it down and said,"Your food will be right with you."

Tsaki picked up the menus and walked off. Shion said,"How long will the food come?"

I said,"About a few minutes." Shion nodded and looked out the window. I looked at my phone to see I have to go to work in a hour. I don't know what I can do with Shion when I go. I can't take him...

Suddenly Tsaki came back with my food and said,"Here you go,(Y/N)!"

Shion asked,"And my food?"

"Sorry but the chefs are having problems with your order." He leaned closer us then whispered,"Their complete idiots."

I said,"Well how long will this take? I have to work."

Tsaki said,"I don't know. We have rookie chefs today. They have no clue what their doing. Who knows,they might food poison you. Well enjoy your meal!" Then he walked away.

I looked at Shion and said,"Hey, how about we eat somewhere else?"

*~*~*~*~*~*

It took almost a hour looking for another place to go. Until we gave up and bought ice cream.

"My forehead hurts!" Shion said.

I sighed."I told you not to eat so fast!" I looked at my phone. "Shoot,I have work in ten minutes."

"Can I come?!"

"I don't know..."

"Please? We both can work together!" That's actually a great idea! Twice the money so I can get out of that cruddy apartment to a college dorm room.

I smiled."Sure you can! Let's go right now and get you working!"