Chapter 20

A/N:

B/N - Brothers name
L/N - Last name
_________________________________

They took Tsaki! Wait,didn't the note say they were going to take the people I care about...?

That doesn't matter,my family is next! Shion asked,"Are you okay? You look horrified."

I responded with a fake smile as I looked at him,"I'm fine. I'll go look for Tsaki. You'll have to stay here."

"But-"

"You'll have to stay," I said as I crumbled the paper in my hand,"Just in case he comes back. So please don't leave the house..." Shion looked down sadly and nodded. I walked out the house and closed the door behind me.

I immediately started running out the apartment complex and down the sidewalk to my little brother's school. I began taking my phone out and started dialing my parents phone number.

I honestly don't know why I'm worried about them. They never supported me on what I wanted to do and what I wanted to go to school for. They basically controlled my entire life and decisions until I moved out.

Flashback:

"I'm leaving," I yelled as I left my parents room.

"Leave," Mom asked in shock,"You can't leave!"

Dad shouted as he followed me to my room,"You don't have the money nor the place to-"

I said as I picked my bags up,"Actually,I've been planning this for months. Hiyama gave me a promotion and I used it to buy a place. So I don't need your money."

I began walking downstairs when dad yelled,"Then you don't need money to go to college since you don't want to go to be a successful accountant like me and your mother!" How dare he?!

I turned around and yelled back,"I don't need your money! I can get the money myself!" I turned back around and continued walking. I came down the stairs and was about to leave out the door.

"Big sister."

I looked back to see (B/N). He had tears in his eyes while he cried,"Don't go,please..."

Seeing him cry almost brought me to tears. But I smiled at him and said,"I'll keep in touch with you,(B/N). Bye..."

End Of Flashback

I've talked to (B/N) but never talked to mom and dad ever since. I shook the thought out my head. It doesn't matter how I felt about them. There safety is far more important than how I feel about them! I pressed the call button. The call immediately was sent to voicemail. Dang it!

I hung up and ran faster to the school. It might be to late for my parents,but I could still save my brother! As I came to the school grounds,I noticed a red car zoom pass real fast. People seriously can't drive. I ran in the school and to the office.

The woman at the desk looked up at me and said with a smile,"Hello."

I forced a smile and said,"Hi. I've come for (L/N) (B/N)."

The woman said,"He was already picked up by his uncle." I froze up. Mom and dad were the only child. This makes the sense! The woman asked,"Is there any problem ma'am?"

"Call the police!" Everyone in the office began to look at me. I said in a lower but eager voice,"Call the police. He has no uncle!" The woman nodded and began calling the police.

After she called the police,I walked out the school and started dialing my brothers phone number. I pressed the call button and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?"

I sighed in relief. He's safe! I asked,"Where are you?"

He said,"Our uncle picked me up. I didn't know we had one! And he even bought me ice cream. He also said we were going somewhere special. Your missing out!"

I growled,"Idiot,we have no uncle! Mom and dad were the only child,remember?!"

He was silent then I heard him ask someone,"C-Can I get out now?" I heard a muffled voice in the background then (B/N) respond,"But your not my uncle...I-I don't have one!" Suddenly I heard a loud thud and the phone dropped.

I shouted,"(B/N),what happened?! Hello?!"

The phone suddenly picked up and another voice said,"Oh,(Y/n). You're so silly. No wonder big sister likes you." That's Kazuo!

I yelled,"What did you do to my brother?!"

Kazuo laughed,"Goodness,didn't know you could be so feisty. He was only knocked out. I had no idea he had a phone though. Don't worry,we have no desire to hurt them. Well not anytime soon...Anyway,I have to throw this phone out the window! Someone could track it. Bye!"

The phone then hung up. This can't be happening! Even if I did give them Shion,what will they do to him?! Why would they want him anyway? I need another idea. I then started running to police station. I can report them doing this! The police can help!