THIRTY

"AUDREY FUCKING JENSEN!"

Nova was running into the theatre with Brooke - she needed a ride okay - and had shouted as soon as she saw Audrey behind the candy counter thingy. The shorter girl felt as if her heart was going to jump out of her chest when she heard her name, but just turned around and waved.

"I need to talk to you," Nova said and walked quickly to Audrey, who just kind of stood there with wide and confused eyes. Before either of them knew it, they were standing right in front of each other with the counter between them. And Nova had no idea what to say.

"Oh for fucks sake," Brooke said and rolled her eyes. "Nova does not like Emma, now talk."

"Wait, what?" Audrey asked in confusion as Nova felt her cheeks heat up. It was weird, because she rarely ever blushed or felt embarrassed or flustered. "You don't like Emma? But you told me-"

"I think you're beautiful and amazing and you smell great," Nova rushed out before she had time to stop herself. "You make me really happy and I've never felt more at home than I do when I am with you."

Audrey didn't know what to say, she wasn't the best at talking about those kinds of stuff, so instead she put her hands on Nova's face gently and stood up on her toes.

Then, bi-curious kissed Supernova.

It wasn't ideal, they were standing in a movie theater and Brooke was taking pictures of them and sending them so Sophie, but it was perfect in their opinion.