Chapter 12

Nandini Pov.

I was alone at home, Manik left for his office, Naman was in school.
Dad went to meet his old friend back in town. And Mom our Fashion Diva was on her ride to the country side.

I was baking Manik favourite fresh fruits cream cake while murmuring a song along with dancing and twirling around.

I took leave from hospital for few days till Mom and Dad are here. When I told Manik he found this weird as I had never done such a thing before. And the best part is I did got my leaves without any issues my HOD is being alittle kind to me for a change.
But soon realization hit me that my leave were approved by Dr Arora being a trustee she could do this, when I read the email.
She did mail me separately and told good I took a break, I really needed one to sort out thing and clear my brain. Taking a wise and quick decision was important for me. She told me to share the piece of information with my family as soon as possible. I don't think telling all of them is wise now, but I should atleast tell Manik. He deserve to know and once he come to know the truth he will handle everything else, I need not worry about other's. As he is practical, strong, wise and logical unlike me clumsy, vulnerable and emotional fool.

But Nandini atleast you have to tell him, you have to open your mouth infront of him before you want him to handle other's. Ohh Nandu you have to tell him today. He has to know about me before it's too late. I will tell him today everything at any cost. Ayyiappa please help me, be with me.
I prayed folding my hands.

And than started again with myself talk,
Aakaash will have a difficult time in handling my work too. But I know he won't complaint afterall he has always being supportive colleague unlike people from other departments.
Yamini always keep on complaining about Doctor Vivan her senior Doctor she work under him although he is from different department but yet has a eye on her department as he is too one of the trustee it's so strange he is so young to have such a position. Probably he has work more hard infact harder or hardest than us.

My multitasking ie baking, singing, dancing and self talk finally came to an end.

And my cake looked yummy, I kept it in refrigerator for cooling as I had done my icing and decoration.

I made my way to Manik drawing room or say mini office. The two thing I like about that room is my book shelf with my collection of novels and the cozy couch out there which give's me great pleasure as I can read and than sleep peacefully with my fluffy blanket.

I took a novel from my book shelf and beliefs me the one I picked up would be the most stupid book according to Manik as for him romantic novel are stupid, they are imaginary things giving high hope to clumsy and idle people about shit which never happens in real. My Husband and his thinking is the most difficult thing that anyone can change.
For me novel are saviour they make us belief in relationship,hope,peace, trust, friendship and meaning of true love. We can find our solace in them as whatever and however painful or hateful it may be but at end it always has a happy ending. Where they live happily ever after in this world or not in this world but in someother but they are together. That's the only reason people like me read them and believe in it, it make us happy, as in the real world there is not always happy ending something there is a end but not the happily ever after one.