Chapter 21

Nandini Pov

Nandini Pov.

With great difficulty I had opened my eyes after what seem like a long sleep

With great difficulty I had opened my eyes after what seem like a long sleep. The sudden light was painful which made me close my eyes with a jerk  and then with great difficulty I opened them again. It was watering but I wasn't crying yet it kept on watering.  After rubbing it, massage on my eyeballs with my weak hands and what not I was able to see properly the things which were blurry before were now proper. My head was hurting but it was manageable not so painful. I looked around to find a glucose bottle attach to me along with a blanket covering me completely. Where was I the first question cross my head and I got to know,  I was in the most dreadful place. Hospital room would be more better than this place after for the current scenario. It was my and Manik bedroom of our Mumbai villa. Basically his bedroom not mine anymore. My in laws lavish villa. With the most expensive amenities and high class designer architecture and what not. But most importantly I was in my husband room which was bigger than one BHK flat and heavily expensive with best interiors. Afterall he was Mr Perfectionists.

He had in all sense, his touch and auro it was no where near to my auro which described me in anyway. California room had my touch as it was set up according to my will. Although it's interiors were similar to this but still it was familiar to me unlike this one. Afterall, how long had I stayed here hardly one month in that 10 days of honeymoon and another 5 days at my maiden home before leaving for California were included. So basically everything was strange but yet so familiar as it was for the first time I and Manik had spend our night together as husband and wife in this place. Thinking of that while caressing the bed sheet made me nostalgic, automatically tears started flowing from my eyes. I had experience for the first time how it feel to be loved physically by your soulmate. Now when the word soulmate come on my lips I feel like laughing on my stupidity. I submitted myself to him,  lost the most precious thing what people say a woman has by him ie my virginity in this room on this bed, on which I am sitting right now.