Chapter 17

Reaching home didn't take as long as I imagined there I was parking my car and as always I did horn to wait for her to open the door

But when I reached the door it was still locked I looked at the window to find the lights on. That mean she is at home. Probably she will be upset with me and angry. God know what both of them told her.

Few hours back,

Nandini Pov

Mom looked at me with a straight face while just telling in one simple line that we are leaving for India in a hour while I stood shock.

Neyonika : Go get your packing done along with Naman we don't have much time orelse we will get late.
She said while moving upstairs while I looked at her with open mouth.

India all of a sudden.
Why are they leaving that too so soon they did come yesterday only.
And why are they telling me to come along.
All why's were roaming in my head.

I looked at Jenny who came outside from the kitchen.

Jenny: Mam food is ready should I serve
She asked me while I stared at her face with bundle of questions going on.

What happened,why was dad upset? Why did mom have a straight face with no emotion? Why it felt as if she cried alot? Did something happened between them and  Manik ? Why were they leaving and telling me to come along with Naman?

I shook my head and went upstairs to her room to find her packing her stuff along with dad's while my father in law sat on the arm chair relaxing his head with close eyes.

I went inside and stood beside her while she kept on doing her work.

Nan: Mom what happened why are you leaving all of the sudden? Did something bad happened?  Are you angry over something?
I asked her while she continued to take out her clothes from closet.

Nan: Mom please.
I said this time holding her hands with a pleading eyes that she answered to my question while she stared at me as if I was some alien.

Shivam: Nandini just pack your and Naman bag, we are leaving in an hour. It's simple as that why are you getting so worked up. And asking so many questions.
Dad said abit annoyingly while I stared at his face.

I looked again at Mom who looked away from me.

I walked out of the room to call Manik as I took out my phone.

This was so confusing what happened to them all of a sudden and why do they want me to go along with them to India.

But the next thing what Dad said stop me from what I was about to do as if he read my mind.

Shivam: Don't you dare call Manik.
He warned me while walking towards me and snatching my phone from my hand.

I stared at his face. Now why was he stopping me to call my husband.