Chapter 28 - Islam

Please do comment and not just vote, I really like to hear your thoughts on this chapter. Please read A/N on the end very important. Chapter not edited.

Saabira POV
The feeling I had when I nocked on the door, made my stomach flip. I was certainly at the font steps of Mohamed house. I came here after telling Yusuf I was breaking of the engagement. Me and Mohamed had no feeling for each other, no did we have anything in common. Sure we spent a lot of times with each other, when we were kids. He was like a brother to me, and his parents wanting me to get married to him made me disgusted.

Although I don't hold any more memories with him, since the accident but the way he looked at me was like I was his sister. Protective and caring of my well being.

Him being in love with me best friend, made me happy. I now could break the engagement. They both had so many things in common. Such as how they both loved cooking. How they loved watching pretty little liars. They seemed like best friends. I found it cute, and it was goals. Something I wished I had with someone. But I knew my time would come.

The front door opened reveling Moahmed. His hair perfectly done, how he combed his hair will forever amaze me.

"Well isn't this a surprise visit," He said taking a step back for me to come in, and I gladly did 

"Hush I didn't come here for you," I replied teasing him, which he laughed to

"Well if you came here for food, I'm sorry but we are out," He uttered, moving into the kitchen where I followed behind him

Of course he will think I came here for food. Since his mother is the food angle. She can practically cook anything. Which made me come here more often. Like come on who in the world will pass out on free food.

"Why are you here than?" He asked taking out a jar of Nutella from the tip cabin

I roll my eye, I thought he said there's  not more food left.

"Well, I just figured out my best friend is in love with my fiancé," I said grasping the Nutella from him, dipping my finger and licking it giving back the jar to him

He scoffs and returns spreading his Nutella in the bread.

"Does Ayan ring a bell," I say, smiling goofily

He immediately stops and turns to me, giving me his full attention. A very surprised look in his face.

"Wait, your the the bestfriend!" He points the Nutella spoon towards me

I chuckle, nodding my head. Taking the spoon from him and licking in.

"You know you could have told me, it's not a big deal," I imply giggling to my self

He scratches the back of his head, awkwardly. I sighs, and get myself on the counter dangling my foots.

"We can cut off the engagement," I say, looking at him only to see him thinking, very hard

"What about my parents?" He takes a bite of his bread

I shrug my shoulders. What about his parents ? Is not like they are the one that are getting married. They couldn't possibly force us to get married, for gat is haram.