Prologue

The room was dark, and the only light source was a cheap chandelier that hang on the ceiling, which casted an eerily yellow light on the room. The room looked as if people were murdered in there, which probably was true.

There wasn't a lot of furniture in the room; an old red sofa placed next to the door, an old shabby desk in front of it and a comfortable wheelchair, which seemed to be the only new-ish thing in the room.

A girl was sitting on the wheelchair. She looked as if she was in her early twenties, with short dark red hair and a lot of eyeliner. She wore a denim jacket and a black t-shirt. Her feet were placed on top of the desk, the white nikes which weren't white anymore making the desk even dirtier than it already was. She looked bored, as if she would rather be somewhere else.

Someone knocked on the door. The girl didn't sit up straighter, didn't bother to look somewhat welcoming.

'Come in!' she said, in a pleasant voice with a Scottish accent that didn't go all that well with how she looked.

Entering the room was a girl who on first sight didn't fit in the room at all. She looked about the same age as the other girl, with long and curly hair in a darker shade of blonde. She wore comfortable blue jeans and a t-shirt with some kind of print on it. She seemed like just an ordinary girl.

Until you look at her eyes.

Her eyes were dark blue, like the night sky, and when she looked at you they seemed to bore into your soul, like she knew all your secrets. Most people who saw those eyes would run away, but not the red haired girl, who just grinned at the newcomer.

The curly haired girl looked at the other girl and sighed. 'Is this how you meet your guests? In a shabby old warehouse looking all anti-social?' she said with a British accent.

The red haired girl chuckled but didn't change her attitude. 'Go on, sit.' She said, gesturing to the sofa. The curly haired girl looked at her with a face that said "you can't tell me what to do" but sat on the sofa anyway.

She looked at the red haired girl with a serious expression. 'You know why I'm here right?'

The red haired girl smirked. 'Of course I know! I heard about the hamburger prices going up, it's a tragedy!'

The curly haired girl looked at her, already irritated by what she just said. 'This isn't a game, Beth! Don't act so stupid!'

The red haired girl, Beth, looked at her guest with one raised eyebrow. 'Calm your tits, Ell, I was just messing around.'

The curly haired looked at her angrily. 'My name is Ellie, not Ell. Don't call me any stupid nicknames anymore or I'll kill you.'

Beth just grinned, looking unfazed by the death threat, like they told each other death threats every day.

Ellie also continued as if it was normal, after rolling her eyes of course. 'So you do know why I'm here.'

'I'm guessing it's because of our new threat. Although I can't believe we haven't heard off this threat before.'

Ellie rolled her eyes again. 'Just because we're mafia bosses doesn't mean we will always hear of the newest threats immediately. We need to make a plan and eliminate this threat before it becomes too big.'

'What do you suggest?' Beth asked.

'We need to make an alliance between England and Scotland.'

Beth laughed at that, as if she thought it was a really good joke, but Ellie continued, still serious. 'It's the only way we can beat them! They are a lot more powerful than we have anticipated! If we don't combine our forces they'll slaughter us.'

'We're the bosses of the biggest mafia groups in whole bloody America, how can that group possibly be bigger than us?'

'They are not only bigger, they are also stronger. More loyal to each other. I know Scotland and England don't get along with each other very well, which I blame on the Scottish boss's attitude, but we have to work together now, otherwise they will slaughter us. '

Ellie lifted her hand. 'We will work together for now on, until this threat is gone. Deal?'

Beth thought for a moment. Then she swung her legs from the desk, stood up and walked over to the English mafia boss, who stood up as well. They kept looking at each other, eyes locked. After what seemed like an hour but was actually a minute, Beth shook Ellie's hand and grinned.

'I can't wait to work together'

At the same time, another girl was looking at her computer screen, watching the scene that just played. Behind her stood a man, who looked at the scene as well.

'They are going to eliminate you miss. We have to do something. This is bad.' The man said in a low voice.

The young blonde haired girl nodded and closed her laptop, already seen enough. 'Two of the biggest American mafias are after me, of course it's bad. Luckily, my mafia is bigger.'

'What should we do miss?' The man asked. 'Should I send one of the snipers, should I go myself, or shou-'

'I will go.' The young girl pushed her glasses further up her nose, then turned to the man and smiled.

'This could be fun.'

------

AN

So, another book!

This started out as a joke between me and some friends, and I decided to write the prologue. And, to my surprise, I actually quite like it! So I decided to post it on here.

Also, if you're wondering why the cover is just black, that is because I don't have a cover for this book yet and I'm horrible at making covers.

So, should I continue this?

(I don't know why I'm asking even if you guys don't want it I'll probably continue anyways)

So stay tuned for the next chapter!