GAURENCE!!!

~Garroth's P.O.V~

Dante and Travis both left to some convention. Me and Laurence didn't go though.

I think Laurence thought I left...oh well. I was on my way to my room when I heard weird noises coming from Laurence's room.
"AHHHH f-fuck yeah!!!". Laurence shouted. "G-GARROTH!!!". He shouted again making me blush.

"Ahhhhh f-fuck y-yeah". He shouted. I slowly turned the door knob. He didn't notice. I saw he had a...dildo? I watched as he pushed it in and out.

I walked up to him he still didn't notice. I tapped his ass. He quickly threw the dildo across the room and blushed a dark red.

"G-GARROTH". He shouted nervously. I smirked. He got up of the bed. I pinned him to the wall. He blushed darker.

"I could stick something else up your ass". I told him seductively. He blushed darker. I started kissing him. He slowly started to kiss back.

I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He denied. I had my ways. I squeezed his tiny ass making him squeak.

I took that chance and darted my tongue in his mouth. I didn't leave an inch uncovered. Our tongues fought for dominance.

Obviously I won. I sucked on his tongue making him softly moan. He tangled his fingers in my hair.

I moved to his neck. I started sucking and kissing it. He moaned. I started looking for his sweet spot. Soon he moaned loudly and I knew I found his sweet spot.

I abused the spot and nibbled on it. He was a moaning mess. I pulled away and smile at my work. I left a purple and blue, throbbing bruise on his neck.

I pushed him on the bed and kissed down his chest. He moaned louder as I got closer to his member.  I got to his member and licked the top.

He arched his back. I started to suck on the tip. "Ahhhh G-garroth". He moaned loudly. I started to deep throat him making him scream in pleasure.

He tightly squeezed the sheets. After a while he came in my mouth. He was actually sweet like...chocolate... Yum!

"I'm s-so s-sorry G-garroth". He said out of breath. "It's okay your delicious, yum.". I told him. He blushed harder if it's possible.

I flipped him over so his ass was in the air. I stuck my dick in his hole. "Ahhhhh pull o-out G-garroth". I pulled out and looked at him worried. He got up and moved to the otherside of the bed.

"What's wrong". I asked him. "I-I'm a v-virgin...i-it h-hurts". He whispered with tears running down his face.

I grabbed him and pulled him in a hug. He slowly stopped crying. "Hey it's okay maybe you should ride". I told him. He nodded. I laid back on the headboard on Laurence's bed.

He got on top of me and slowly positioned himself over my member. He got like 3inches in and he started to cry.

I wiped the tears off his face. He went halfway on still crying. I hugged him and kissed his tears away. He finally got all the way down.

He kept wincing and crying. I felt so bad. I kissed him passionately and he stopped crying.

He slowly moved up and down wincing every now and then. He started to moan softly in pain and pleasure.

He moved his head back. He moaned loudly and moved faster. I felt his insides tighten. "I-I'm gonna c-cum". He told me I shook my head. "No were gonna cum together". I told him.

I placed my finger over the top so he couldn't cum. He started squirming. I was ready to cum so I moved my finger.

We both came together. He laid his head on my chest. "T-that f-felt...a-amazing".  He said out of breath. I kissed him and he kissed back. He asleep on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around him and feel asleep too...

~3rd person~

Little did they know Dante and Travis were leaving the NEXT day... They heard everything.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this lemon. Remember leave request...😉