Zarroth (requested)

~Zane P.O.V~

Ever since Aaron got with got with Aphmau (Sorry but I actually really dislike the ship Aarmau...) Garroth has been depressed. I care for my brother.

I may not act like it but I have a heart. Just deep deep deep down. I walked in and saw him just staring out the window.

I went up to him and hugged him from the back. He flinched a little than turned around. He smiled a small, tiny smile.

I couldn't help but kiss him. I pulled him by the waist closer and pressed my lips to his. He kissed back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms around my  my waist. He went to my neck and sucked on it.

He found my sweet spot and made me moan as he sucked. He pulled away and left a cold spot missing his warmth (that was deep)

We kissed again. I moved my hands under his shirt. He shuttered at my touch. I pulled it off.

I felt my cheeks heat up at the sight. They were so much more  chiseled (am I using that word right? Oh well back to lemon) then Travis.

He chuckled. "Like what you see baby brother". Right now I didn't even care all I wanted was to be Fuuuked by my brother.

He pulled my shirt off. I just looked down. My body was nothing compared to Garroth. I was just a skinny, pale twig.

He lifted my chin up and kissed me on my lips. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.

He pulled my pants off along with my underwear. I blushed a dark shade of red. He chuckled and bent down.

He began to suck on my member. "Ahhhh G-garroth Ngh ahhhhh". I moaned. After a few minutes I came in his mouth.

I was out of breath. He flipped me over on my hands and knees. I felt something warm and wet enter my hole.

I moaned in pleasure. "Mmmm you taste so good". Garroth moaned. (I just realized how disgusting that is... Oh well it's lemon. Lemons are supposed to be nasty) at that moment I realized that was Garroth's tongue in my hole.

He stopped licking my hole and stuck a finger in my hole. I moaned softly. He stuck another one in my hole making me moan louder from the pain.

It's weird I love pain. He added another one (DJ Kaled...okay I'll stop) I was moaning loudly. He thrust his fingers in my hole.

He pulled out and stuck his member in my hole. I moaned loud. "F-FASTER G-garroth". I yelled. He went faster and harder.

I was a moaning mess. I came all over our chest. He came deep inside of me. He pulled out panting.

I kissed him. He got on bed and laid down with me. I snuggled into his chest. He kissed my forehead and we dozed off...

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this lemon remember leave request😉