Vincent x Laurence (Requested)

~Vincent P.O.V~

I was standing in the middle of the road when Laurence came running into me.

He looked up at me. He had tears running down his cute cheeks. I gave him a hug before he could try away. I was surprised to see him not pull away, but hug back.

He cried into my chest. I guess Laurence really dose have emotions and not just angry.

He pulled away from the hug with his eyes puffy and red. I felt my heart break into two. His hair was in his face. He still looked b cute even when crying.

"What's wrong Laurence". I asked him with concern. He looked down then back at me. He started to cry again.

" I-its all m-my fault". He started to cry harder. I hugged him tightly and rubbed circles on his back. "Shhhh. What's all your fault". I asked him.

"U-ungrth d-dying... i-if I j-just stayed i-in t-the nether h-he would s-still be h-here". He cried harder.

I felt so bad. I remember cadenza telling me about this. "No it's not. Don't blame yourself Laurence. Why would you think that". I told and asked him.

He shook his head. "Y-yes it i-is. A-Aphmau s-said it w-was". He told me crying even harder.

That bastard. How dare she say that to Laurence. I pulled away from the hug and looked into his eyes. I plugged my lips onto his.

He slowly kissed back. I wrapped my arms sobs his waist. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

I pushed him up against a wall pinning his arms above his head. I pulled away from the kiss and went to his neck. I sucked on it making him moan quietly.

He then started to moan loudly. Then I knew I found his sweet spot.

I started to pull his shirt off. Soon he was shirtless. I kissed from his neck to his chest. I started to kiss his nipples before licking and sucking them.

He moaned loudly. I let go of his hands. He moaned loudly from pleasure. I switched and did the same to the other.

I kissed all the way to the edge of his pants. I pulled them off along with his underwear. He blushed darkly and covered himself.

I chuckled. "Come on Laurence, I won't hurt you". I told him. He slowly moved his hands.

I got to my knees. I grabbed his member. I stuck him in my mouth. He moaned loudly. I deep throated him. He moved even louder. He finally came into my mouth.

I swallowed the tasty, warm goodness. (cringe!) He was panting so hard. He pulled like he just ran a marathon. I couldn't help but laugh.

I pushed him on his knees and thrusted my member in his mouth making him gag from the size. I was moaning loudly as he sucked. He deep throated me.

I was surprised he didn't choke. I came into his mouth making him gag and try to spit it out. I forced him to swallow it. I pushed him on his back.

I thrust inside him making him scream in pain. I stopped and waited. He nodded. I started to thrust in and out. He let a few tears slip down this perfect, little cheeks.

I licked them away(cringe!) I started to hear moans coming from Laurence. I was moaning from how warm and sticky he was. He felt so good.

He started to moan loudly. I felt his walls close tightly at every thrust. "I-I'M G-GONNA C-C-CUM!". he shouted. Not to soon he came all over himself and the ground.

I kept going heard until I came deep inside of him. I pulled out. We were both out of breath. I kissed him passionately. He feel asleep after we pulled away.

I cautiously dressed him while he slept and put my clothes on to before taking him back home. I wrote a note and left a cup of water and pain killers before leaving the home in the village.

Well guys hope you enjoyed this lemon. It's freaking 4:12 am. And I have school today week technically tomorrow we'll any who leave request and baii😉

Word count- 724