Sheila the Snowman

One year, on the coldest day in winter, two children, a boy named Fred and a girl named Veronica, set a challenge to see who can make the best snowman. Fred tried, but couldn't roll the snowballs big. Veronica was halfway there, but it fell to bits. They decided to work together to make the best snowman ever. After what seems like hours, they finished it. They found a hat and a scarf. They put both the items on the snowman's head and around the neck. They called the snowman Sheila. They went in the house to dry off and drink hot chocolate.

Sheila the snowman was made with Christmas Spirit. The spirit came and swelled magic and love together. BAM! Sheila was born. She couldn't believe it. She could see, hear, move, and think. She knew she didn't have much time. She will melt when the Sun comes out. She thought she should get some candy. She went to the candy store. She went to the person at the counter and asked for candy. The person never seen a talking snowman. He got crept out and gave her free candy. She ate one and put the rest in her hat. She went outside.
She slowly melted until she was no more. One week later, the children found a hat and scarf. They didn't know how it got in front of the candy store. How did it get so far? Why is there candy in the hat? Will their questions be answered? No. No they won't.