Sheila

It is 2017, in Los Angeles.The city was alive with colorful lights and tall buildings. Sheila Johnson lives with her Aunt Raina. She hates airplanes. She hates the memories they bring back to her. She hates thinking about her parents and flight 666. She hates the pilot who couldn't do his job right. She hates the random people who gave them the tickets. Sheila Johnson hates airplanes.

It was 2014, a week before Christmas. Sheila's parents planned to go on a flight to Australia then come back on Christmas day. They told Sheila that she was staying with her Aunt Raina. They had said their goodbyes and her parents were on their flight to Australia. Sheila got settled into her Aunt's house.

A week later, Sheila's parents were coming home. Sheila was so happy she jumped up and down screaming,"Yay!" Her Aunt told her to put on her jacket and come to the airport to drive her parents home. When they got to the airport they expected to see her parents but they weren't there. In fact, their plane wasn't either. They asked the girl at the desk where her parents were. She told them that they had lost contact with their flight and they don't know where they are. Sheila fell to the floor, put her hands over her face, and started crying. That was the worst day of Sheila's life.

Sheila lives with her Aunt now. It has been 3 years since her parents disappeared. She says to herself every day that they may be still alive. She had dreams of her parents dying when their flight went down. She hates those dreams. But those aren't the worst dreams she has. The worst dreams are memories when they were alive. Christmas, get togethers, and any day they were alive. She can't focus at school or at home. She has a Psychologist but he doesn't help. Sheila believes that this is an unfair world and that she deserves better. She tells her Aunt this everyday. Her aunt always tells her "Honey, life owes us nothing. Life didn't take your parents."

Sheila Johnson was crying in her bed. She knew what she had to do. Sheila went outside and started to cross the road. She had to go to the airport and find out what really happened to her parents. Just before she made it across the road, a red Minivan swerved into her. She laid on the ice cold ground. The lady from the airport came out of the van. She looked at Sheila with Snake eyes and told her "You will never find your parents because they are dead. You will soon join them." Sheila whispered, "No." then passed out.

Sheila woke up seeing white. She heard a beeping in the background. She heard her Aunt crying and a doctor telling a nurse something. All of the sudden she felt electricity go through her body. She started breathing. She opened her eyes. She saw a bright light with people standing over her. She started coughing up blood. Her whole body was aching with pain. She started seeing the color black and then a non-stopping beep was in her ears. All of the sudden she sees her past. She sees herself dancing through the meadows, opening Christmas presents, and going to see family. She saw her parents were smiling at her. She ran as fast as she could and hugged them. She felt no more pain. She was finally, eternally happy.