confronted Part 4

The photos on here from now on don't have anything to do with the story. They are just there :)

  The next day mark came to my house and took me to school. While we were walking I saw the girls from yesterday on the other side of the street. They were whispering and pointing at me. I tired not to pay attention but it was hard.
Mark then said "what are you looking at?" I wave my hand so he could come closer so I could whisper in his ear.

I then said "those are the girls from yesterday." He looked at me and said "it's okay don't worry they won't hurt when I am around." I nodded my head up and down.
I said "thank you for being here for me I would have never met so many cool people like you."

Marks p.o.v
That's what really hit was those words right there. Those are the words I like to hear from people. She was so cute when she said that...... Wait what I am I thinking. I look over at her
and say "your welcome." And I give her a big smile.

Ally p.o.v
I love his smile. It makes me feel safe. He is like a brother to me. I know I keep saying this but he feels like my brother. I hope we can be friends forever.

We get to school and there are the girls waiting for me to leave marks side but what they didn't know is that we have the same class. If they wanted to talk to me they would have to talk to me after school.

Marks p.o.v
I was thinking of a plan I thought that they can't talk to ally until after school when she cuts through the park to get to her house. So she can walk ahead while I travel behind not trying to be seen. I will do everything in my power to make sure ally doesn't get heart.

~~~time skip~~~

Ally p.o.v
Mark told me his plan. I was a little scared but if it would make those girls go away then so be it. I started walking when I saw those girls start talking to each other probably making up a plan. I get the park and there are waiting for me. They start to approach me then, one of them say "we saw you with mark this morning! I thought we told you to stay away from him and never talk to him again!" I just stood there and stared at them with rage in my eyes. Then one of the other girls said "what do not want to admit it ? Or does a cat have your tongue?" They all we getting paranoid so another girl came up and pushed me to the ground I now have even more rage I get up and go to push the girl back but before I could mark comes running in to stop me. Mark says "don't do it ally you'll only be doing what they did to you." The girl looked at me with shock and then said "this isn't what it looks like mark we would never heart one of your friends."

Mark p.o.v
That's it I had an of I looked at the girls and said "I don't want friends that push other people over and tell them that they can't talk to me! It's rude!" I snap at them. Then One of them looked me in the eyes and said "why do you protect her so much? Is she your girlfriend." I just stood there with the look of shock on my face. Then ally said "no we are just really close friends and if mark were in this same situation I would stick up for him to. If you have a problem with that maybe you shouldn't go pushing people around and telling them that they can't talk to mark. Then maybe you will be one of his close friends!" Ally then took my hand and we walked to the river. I looked back for a second and they just stood there in shock.

Ally p.o.v
I gave mark a hug and said " thank you." And he said "your welcome best friend." I looked at him and he had that smile that I love so much. We went are separate ways. That night I went
to bed thinking that tomorrow will be a better day.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the long chapters I was trying to put in as much detail so you can understand :)