Only two rooms?!

Ally's P.O.V
I fell asleep on marks head. I couldn't help it! It's like a big pillow! That flight attendant wakes us both up and tells us we will be landing in 10 minutes. I look over at Mark and he looks at me and chuckles "what!?" I say wanting to know why he chuckled. He looks at me and says "it's funny that you fell asleep! I thought you were going to wake us up not the flight attendant!" "Well I did wake up early also! Don't judge me....." We both laugh and for the rest of the plan ride we talk about what we were going to do during our trip here. I couldn't wait!

Marks P.O.V
It makes me so happy to see ally happy with a big smile on her face! We finally landed now we are just waiting for our luggage. Once we both found our luggage we went to find Payton. Ally couldn't contain all the excitement........I guess you could describe it as cute.........I....don't.....have.....a......crush......on......her......do....I? No! I shove the thought to the back of my mind. We finally find Payton and head to the hotel. Payton told us she only had one extra room so me and ally had to........share it.... Me and ally looked at each other for a split second before looking away. Payton then asked "will that be okay with you guys?" You could see a smirk form at her lips. Before I could say anything ally said "that will be fine, we can figure something out!" She looked like she wanted to prove Payton wrong about something. Gil's are so weird sometimes.

Ally's P.O.V
This is just crazy! I can't sleep in the same room as a boy especially Mark! Why did I say it would be fine! Ugh!! I am so mad at myself!......I don't like Mark right?.......I just shove that thought to the back of my head I don't need to worry about that now. We are finally at the hotel soooo......I think I might take a nap before doing whatever crazy things Payton has planned.

~~~~time skip~~~~

We get inside and me and Mark go to OUR room.....I am not ready for this.....I lay down on the bed and get under the covers but before I drifted off to sleep I felt a pair of arms rap around me......I felt safe here like no one can touch me or hurt me. Physically or mentally, i never wanted to leave marks arms......

Another cliff hanger! Sorry I haven't been uploading a lot school has started I repeat school has started😑😔 which means I won't get to update a lot but anyways....I will see you in the next chapter buh-bye