Part 10

I know I know, I haven't posted in a long time! I am so sorry!! 😖 I just have been so busy with school and sports lately but thanks for understanding. Now let's get on with the story!!

Marks POV
We start to plan the wedding. Our parents are over excited. We decided to have the wedding here in LA. Ally looked more nervous as every day went by. Planning for this wedding is taking for ever but it's a lot of fun. I can't wait until the wedding!

~~couple months later~~

Ally's POV
It's the wedding day today!! I have been wanting for this forever! I am so excited and nervous. I can't wait!!

~tiny time skip ~

We start to line up and wait for the music to cue us to go down the white carpet that was laced in the middle of thousands of chairs. I was really nervous now. The music started playing and we start to head down the isle. Mark looked nervous to. When I get up there every one sits down. The guy between us starts talking but I ignore him until he say 'ally do you take this lovely man to be your husband?'
(Sorry I don't know that mush about weddings)

~this amazing time skip is not on fire ~

Then the guy says "ally do you take this lovely man to be your husband?" I look Mark in the eyes and I say "I do." Then he says "Mark, do you take this lovely lady to be your wife?" He look back into my eyes "I do." Then he says "you my kid the bride!" He leans in a kisses me and then everyone cheers.

~another time skip brought to you by your author~

The was a big party a lot of drinking and LOTS of dancing. After the after party we get in a limo and drive to marks house which is like an hour away from here. I didn't really mind though because I was finally with Mark. I can't wait to have a life with him!

Sorry this is so short. If you guys want a sequel to this plz let me know! Anyways I will see you guys in the next chapter buh-bye!