the thugs only daughter

Even though I was almost 16 I ran to my room and cried like a newborn baby. 2 days later we found out that my father was sentence to 2 years for violating his parole.

After my birthday passed things started to go back to normal. I started my junior year in high school. I talked to My father all the time. We talked about everything as if he was home. Its safe to say me and daddy are the closest.

A week before Christmas I was on the train goin home because I hate driving in the snow. When I started to think about the hoildays and how this will be the first without my father. excuse me miss are you ok? I mean you are to pretty to have that sad look on your face. Exspecially around the hoildays said a voice from the side of me.

As I turned around to reply I set my eyes on a skinny light skin boy with hazel brown eyes wearing tan timberland boots, blue true religion jeans and a black peek coat with a black skully hat. I've .....got alot on my mind I said completely breathe takend. Anything you care to share to a complete stranger he said with alil laugh before he extended his hand for me to shake. I'm Desmond but my friends call me Dez. Completely shocked and mesmerized by his beauty I couldn't think of anything to say. Ummm umm no nothing I can't handle by myself thanks. My name is Deniece I said. Finally realizing his hand was still in the air.

I'm sorry I've been a little off lately I said. Its ok um do you mind me asking but what school do you do you go to? noticing her white tights and black hush puppies. I go to ALD(made up) academy of loving to dance why? i said becoming defensive. I had to ask because I didn't want to be attracted to a little girl he said smiling. All I could do was blush and look away. Umm what school do you go to? G.Washington high. oh sorry I don't know where that is. Its by Broadway downtown. ohh I said nodding my head. We continued to talk until it was time for him to get off the train.We exchanged numbers so we can talk more later on.