the thugs only daughter

Author Note:

Up ahead there will be sexual content. That may inappropriate for some readers. So I'm advising those to skip ahead a few paragraphs thanks you.

Desmond Pov:

After the first date with Danielle we continued to talk. After a few weeks we became an official couple. Before I knew it we been dating 3 months. And I was really falling for her. Most would ask how I know that in a limited amount of time.Well because I haven't told her my job. Which I normally do so the hoe will know its just a hit and run type thing. But not with Danielle. Exspecially since I didn't get to hit it yet. But I have plans on changing that in a few days on Valentine's Day.

I had the day planned out. I was taking her shopping. Then dropped her off at the nail/hair salon so she can get together. Then I arranged for a car to pick her up an take her home so she can get dressed.While I did the same and make sure everything was perfect at the hotel I rented for the night.

Deniece Pov

Desmond really out did himself today. He took me shopping for a new dress,shoes, and hair & nails. I knew tonight was the night. It was really set in stone after the dinner. When we got to our hotel room at The Hilton. I mean I knew I couldn't hold him off for long he was a hormonal teenage boy. That could basically get it from anywhere now a day the way girls be giving it up.But I was still scared of what my father would do if he found.

While Desmond was trying to set the mood by starting off with some slow dancing. I was trying to find a way to tell him who my father really is.

"Babe babe we need to talk." I said as Desmond kissed me as we were dancing.

"About what?" Desmond asked as he continued kissing me moving closer to the bed.

" I I I have something to tell you" Deniece stuttered as Desmond started lightly sucking on her neck close to her sweet spot.

" DJ what's wrong?" Desmond said looking her in the eyes.

" Umm before me move forward I have a few things I wanna tell you." She said sitting down.

Sitting her he asked "What".

"I didn't tell you the whole truth.I didn't tell you that my father is Jerome Washington.... the drug lord."

Silence

"What!? I mean really? That's why your house is so phat. Y'all got it going on."

"Yeah I guess. But i thought you would be mad or scared that I endangered you life or something."

"No I don't care because I'm in love with you not him."

"I love you to Desmond." I said grabbing his face and kissing him.

Falling back onto the bed it was like the a flame was lite. We were both was all over each other. Kissing, touching, grinding. Loving the way each other felt. It was wonderful. I don't know how but Desmond somehow managed to pull the zipper of my dress down and I was still laying on my back with him on top of me. Helping him unbotton his shirt I finally got to see the washboard that I've been so blessed to touch. My God for a skinny dude he had a body on him.

As he pulled my dress lower slowly he kissed every piece of flesh available. But when he mad it to my breast he gave them special kisses which made me moan out abit. Which he seemed to like. Moving lower to my purse he light blew on it causing the moisture there to send chills down my spine. Continuing his journey until the dress was completely off.

"Baby" I moaned as he blew on my purse again.

"ssshhh I got this"

Slowly opening my purse he licked up and down never touching the clit. Sending all types of pleasure thru my body. My moaning got louder and louder.

"baby o baby omg baby''

Which Desmond seemed to enjoy because after awhile he slowly worked his finger into my purse causing slight discomfort but his tongue was doing wonderful things. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore his wonderful tongue pressed my little button and I swear fireworks went off as I came hard.

"Now my baby ready for me" Desmond said getting up licking his lips like he just had the best food he ever had.Pulling his pants off I c he had an erection but it wasn't until he took his boxers off that I saw how BIG he really is. I mean for a skinny guy Damnnnnn. I'm not gonna lie I was scared that thing wasn't gonna fit.

"Baby." I said scared

"I know don't be scared ill take care of you." Desmond said while putting the condom on and crawling up the bed to me.

" I got you." he said looking me in the eyes and before kissing me.

Lining himself up to my entrance he made sure I was comfortable by kissing me and sucking on my neck or just behind my ear. Just how I like it. When he pushed it in that first inch I thought it was all over the pain was crazy. As he grunted talking about how tight I am it hit me I never told him I was a virgin. When he finally got it all in I was once again overwhelmed but pleasure. It was amazing and when we were finished I was happy with it.

"Deniece why didn't you tell me?" Desmond said looking down on me even though I can't see him since my back was to him.

"Baby I was going to when I tell you when I told you about my father. But you told me you loved me and and I knew I had to tell you I felt the same way and it all happened so fast." I rushed out on the verge of crying because Idk I thought he wasn't happy after the moment we shared together.

"DJ its ok I just wished you would have told me so I could have treated you better hun."

"Dez you treated me great I love you."

"I love you to DJ".

Author Note:

I know it takes me Mega long to update but I'm trying. just try to hold it out with me. I promise to have good updates. also please vote and comment it may give me good ideas to update faster.

thank you