Prolouge

"Aludra I think something bad happened to Uncle James and Aunt Lilly and Harry. I have to go and help them. You are going to uncle Remus if it takes longer. He will come in some hours. I know you haven't seen him in a long while and probably don't remember him, but you always loved him. I will try to come back as soon as possible."

"Daddy what happened to them and why can't I come with you?" I asked scared because my Dad did look very sad and I didn't want him to be alone if he is sad. He tried to smile at me but it didn't work. "My little star I love you never forget that, but I have to go." He said with tears in his eyes. Then I started crying. Even if I was just 3 years old I knew the dead. Manny people I knew died one of them my mum Alena Patil. "Daddy are they dead?"

" I don't know but it could be. I have to go and find it out. But you have to be strong. The bad times are over. Good times are coming. Believe me. I love you and I promise I will come back. " I could see the sadness in his eyes. I kissed him and hugged him tight. "I love you too dad and please don't die. I love you too snuffles." He hugged me on last time and said before he apparated: "You are such a strong girl never forget that. I love you."

I waited and waited the whole night but my dead didn't come. After a while I got hungry and like magic food flew to me. It was the first time I did magic and my dad wasn't here and he probably wouldn't come back. I cried because it felt like some months ago, when I lost my mum. I waited and waited. Hours after hour but nobody came. Neither my dad nor uncle Remus, who I didn't remember, came. After a while I fell asleep. I had the weirdest dream in my young Life. I was riding on a black dog who was barking a song and next to the dog were a werewolf and a deer playing chess.

"Aludra wake up. I'm your godfather Remus. You probably don't remember me." I woke up and saw a man with lines on his pale face said. In the first second I was scared because I thought it was one of the death eaters. But then I remembered him it was Remus Lupin. I got hysterical. If he was here it meant my Dad, wouldn't come. I knew that. But still I believed he would. "Where is my dad?" I shouted scared from the response. The man looked bitter in my face while saying: "He.... He won't come..." I didn't believe him. He was lying! My dad would come why shouldn't he? "But he promised me to come back! My dad would never break a promise! He promised me!" I started running. I went outside to a tree and hid there. My dad wouldn't break the promise I knew that. I didn't care what he was saying. He would come back. He couldn't be dead and if he is alive he will come.

After a while my godfather found me and said that we have to go to his home. I didn't answer and then we apparated to his house, where I lived for the next two weeks without knowing where my Dad was. These two weeks passed slowly but I liked my godfather. I tried to be strong for my Dad. Then on one day Remus came and told me that I will live with the brother of my Mum. 

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my Prolog and I hope you like it and I just wanted to tell you that this is my first story in English.