#9

You thought you fell in love with the right guy but no. You thought you fell in love with your best friend.

What best friend lies to your face and breaks your heart till your numb?

Not this one.

Oh trust me. This one is different.

He's been there the whole time, right under your nose. And the sad part is?

All of the love and care you thought you felt for others was really for him. Just him. Not your one of your best friends but the forever friend.

The one.

Everyone knew it but you.

Everyone knew that

no matter who you talked about

it was always about him.

He found a way to stamp his footprints in your heart and stay with you through the roughest times and you didn't know it but you fell in love with him every day.

And you've been blinded by all these other guys that only now has it come clear to you that this one has been there for you constantly and you begin to realize you can't live without each other.

Words don't have to be said for us to know how much the other means to another. Its just known.

It's love, thats what it is.

The realest part of it, the love where there are no boundaries to what can be said to another's face. You don't have to think twice or hesitate. When you're with them the words just spill out and it doesn't matter how they're put. The meaning gets across no matter the sentence built.

The kind of love where you can come to each other for anything, where there are no empty promises. Where there are no silences.

The kind of love where you can just stare at each other for minutes, hours, days and never get tired of seeing their wonderful smile. That joy that fills your heart whenever they're happy. When you just look at each other and know exactly how much you appreciate the other. 

Where there's never a dull moment, never an awkward pause, never nothing uncomfortable about the way you two are with each other.

The unconditional love and the happiness you get from just their presence.

The mere knowledge of them being okay is enough to keep you going in life.

The constant support they give you. The never leaving your side.

What's that?

That's love.

And I've fallen in love with my one and only best friend. The realest one I've ever had. The only one who has stuck by me this whole time.

I love you with all of my heart.