Chapter 10: Back To School Surprises...

~Laurence's P.O.V

I woke up to Garroth's arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly get out of bed.

After awhile he finally gets out of bed. "Morning". He said. "Morning Gar Gar". I told him.

Today we had to go back to school. I don't really want to go. Also I think I might join the soccer team. I used play before my mother...died.

Garroth came over to me and hugged me and kissed me I kissed back. We went downstairs to see Mrs. Zianna. Hey I might of lost my family but I still have manners.

"Hey Gar Gar and Laurypoo". I was confused on who Laurypoo was. I looked around and she started to laugh.

"Haha Laurence I gave you a nickname since your going to be living with us". She told me. I started to smile really big.

I gave her a hug and kept saying thank-you. She gave me and Gar Gar a pancake and bacon.

Zane and Vylad came down. "Hey Laurence". Vylad said. I waved to him. "What's he doing here". Zane asked coldly.

"He's gonna live with us for now.". His mom said. "Ugh where is his parents to live with". Zane said. I looked at my hands and felt my eyes tear up.

"Zane you see something happened and now Laurence has to live with us". She explained. I felt Garroth hug me.

No one noticed though. "Whatever". Zane said and walked away. "I'm so sorry Laurence". She said. "It's okay". My voice cracking.

She pulled me in a hug. I hugged back. I wasn't that hungry anymore. After Garroth ate he tried to get me to eat but, I kept pushing it away.

He finally gave up and we put on our uniform for school. I brushed my hair and teeth and grabbed my bag.

We walked out the door. "Hey you alright". Garroth asked me. I shook my head. He hugged me and I hugged back.

I started to cry on his shoulder. I stopped crying and we walked to school. When we got there I went straight to the soccer tryouts.

After a few minutes they finally said I could tryout. I went to the field and we started my tryouts.

~time skip to after tryout~

I finished the tryout pretty tired. "Congratulations Laurence you are now on the football team". The coach told me.

I started to smile really big but, that quickly turned into a frown when I saw Gene and his gang. I started running but, they caught up to me.

They were about to hit me. I closed my eyes ready for the impact...,but nothing came. I opened my eyes to see Garroth standing there.

I hugged him thanking him. "Oh Garroth guess what". I told him. "Hmmm I don't know tell me". He said. "I made the football team". I told him he smiled brightly and hugged me.

He finally pulled away and left for his class. Right now I had witch craft...I'm not even a witch.

I walked to the class and sat next to Lucinda. She was working on a potion. As we were making the potions a potion fell on me making a big puff of smoke.

When the smoke cleared everyone was looking at me weird. I started to get unconformable. Finally the bell rung and next I had Lunch.

Yay! I get to see Garroth. As I walked down the halls everyone kept looking at me or saying 'Awwww' it was weird.

I finally got to lunch and sat next to Garroth. "Garroth everyone keeps looking at me weird". I told him. He turned around to face me and just started at me too.