Chapter 28: I Love You!!!

~Laurence's P.O.V~

I woke up to Prince licking my face(Yes I've chosen lads, so congrats on DarkFireFox and thx for the name! Sry if u weren't chosen😉)

I giggled and kissed his forehead. I got up deciding to make cookies! I ran to the kitchen grabbing the flour and other supplies. (He's making it from scratch)

I wanted to do something special for Halloween and for Garroth. I poured the flower into the big bowl.

Dropping the flour bag on the floor. I grabbed the bag then stood up hit head. Next all I saw was white. I felt slight weight on my head.

Next I heard was laughing. I was sitting on my butt covered in flour. I looked up and saw Garroth laughing clutching his stomach.

I just sat there and pouted. "HAHAHAHAHAHA L-Laurence what happened?!". He said between laughs.

I explained the situation. His laughter finally dialled down and he pulled out his phone. I was confused until he pointed out at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment and I heard the 'click'. Making me whine ever more.

I huffed and stood up making the bowl slide off my head and falling onto the floor.

I walked to my bedroom grabbing a towel and some new clothes.

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like if Travis and Zane had a baby, with my flour colored hair and white flour on my skin.

I shook my head like a wet dog would and watched as the floor feel out like snow. Sighing deeply I turned the water on warm and undressed. I walked into the shower letting the warm water roll down my skin.

I put my head under the water letting the water run through my hair. The water that came out of my hair was slightly white.

I grabbed my shampoo and rubbed it in my hair rubbing it in washing it. After I was done I grabbed my lavender scented body wash she rubbed it on my body.

I washed the soap off before turning the water off and stepping out.

I grabbed my towel and dried off before getting dressed. I grabbed my phone and walked out throwing my flour covered clothes in the dirty clothes hamper.

I walked into the living room to see Garroth on his phone with Prince lying next to him.

I smiled before walking and jumping on Garroth's lap making him jump slightly. I chuckled before giving his lips a quick peck.

I grabbed Prince hugging him close to me. Garroth closed his eyes wanting a kiss.

I decided to play around and grabbed Prince and putting her in front of Garroth's face. He licked Garroth's lips mashing Garroth make a disgusted look once he opened his eyes.

I couldn't have but laugh. Garroth looked at me smirking evilly. I quickly jumped out his lap running as fast as I could with Garroth chasing me.

I ran ask over the place trying to get away. I was about to make it to my room when Garroth grabbed my waist pulling me to the ground.

I squealed as Garroth tickled my sides. Making me laugh like a mad man.

"G-GARROTH HAHAHA S-S-STO-HAHAHAHA!!! IM S-SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHA PL-EASE S-STOP HAHAHA". I screamed while laughing.

He finally stopped letting me catch my breath. He chuckled slightly. I kissed his lips making his smile.

"I love you"

"I love me too"

We both laughed at that. I kissed him once more.

"I love you too!"

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry I haven't been posting. I've been busy but I'll try to post a lot. Also 2 more days till Halloween. Yay! Who's excited?! Anyway I'll see you in the next chapter. BAII!!!🎃😄🍬

Word count- 646