Chapter 10: The Despair

Alvin opened up to simon with a teary eyes that she and vanessa just broke up and he feels that he has been cheated by Vanessa. Alvin said ib an angrily manner " Because of that other guy I lost the girl of my dreams! Know the momment I found out who he is I will make his life as bad as. hell!" Simon said " Relax, We don't solve anything with violence. The next day Alvin saw simon rushing to go to out the classroom heading to the football field. But he lost simon of where he is. After 2 weeks Simon meets with Vanessa and told him that she just broke up with his boyfriend and then Simon coud'nt believe on what he said " Vanessa since you are single already can I be your girlfriend. Vanessa replied " Seriously! Yes! I like too!!! And so Simon and Vanessa were couples already. As time passes by Alvin notices that simon is starting to be secretive about his girl friend until he asked his brother " Simon you haven't introduced me to your new chick! Ulala! Simon said " Ohhh.. I cant wait to introduce you to her.. Alvin said " How about tommorow? Simon said " Nah.. We have a date.. Alvin said " Woah! Im jealous of you simon i lost my Girlfriend two weeks ago then here you are you just gain one!" Simon said " Ohhh.. Dont be sad you'll find another one someday..."